Thread: After installing apps htc hd7 mobile phone restarts and fails to restore

After installing apps htc hd7 mobile phone restarts and fails to restore

I have installed lots of apps and now market place is not starting. I have turned my phone off and then on. I get an htc splash screen and also black background screen with outline of wp7. When I connect to pc, zune tries to find a past restore point. After sometime, wp7 loops between htc screen and connects to pc screen. I want to know that how do you create a restore point for wp7 using zune? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: After installing apps htc hd7 mobile phone restarts and fails to restore

Let me tell you that there is no user way to create a restore point in the zune software.

I had the same issue and so I decided to exchange the phone for a new one. I took out the battery but the outline did not go. There is no such problem in the new phone I must say. I hope there isn’t any button that is pressing on the volume or camera button while you are booting. If this is the case then try to get the new hd7.

I have gone through your query and I think the issue that you are having is with the speck silicon case. I would suggest you to remove the case and return it to the store. I have recently purchased a used hd7 phone. I have bought it from the Amazon website. I bought it at a very cheap price with zero issues.

I would say that try out the factory reset option. Remember that if you reset your phone then you will lose all apps and settings.