Thread: Release of Windows Phone 7.5

Release of Windows Phone 7.5

Hello guys I have heard that windows have been coming up with the windows Phone 7.5 I think that it is too early with this don’t you all think the same? They have just released the windows 7 some 6 to 7 month ago and in that a new phone again is too early and one more question is that will the windows 7 guys be able to upgrade it to windows 7.5. i am having HTC Mozart 7.

Re: Release of Windows Phone 7.5

I don’t think that it is ever early with any of the technology. If you are coming up with one of the phone in this month and a other upgraded version in the next month then too it is not nearly so I think that this is not early too in fact it is a bit long. The competition has been so much in the market that if you want to be at a good position in market you need to keep coming up with something better always and that’s really a important need and so I think that the windows has been working hard with this and they have been coming up with the version quickly. And about the other question id don’t know much lets see after thay are launched and I hope that they would be doing something for that or the windows 7 user would be sad with that and windows has been always satisfying there customer so may be they would do something,

Hello friend just go through this thread and see if you get any help Is it possible to upgrade Windows Phone 7 to 7.5? and then i think that the above poster is right its never to early. Every technology has something better to come up with and if you are not doing that someone else would do it.

I think the same it is too early lots of the user have just bought the phone and I don’t think that they would be able to upgrade then phone and the guys who have just got the phone would not have been able to use it properly and they would be sad with this that if they would have waited a bit they would have got something better. And anyways I hope that there wont be anything great in that version though.

I am sure that this phone would be able to be upgraded from the WP7 for sure because this phone is coming to soon and there have been number of users buying this phone still haven't been able to use the complete feature of this phone and they have paid a heavy amount for this so definitely those user wont be selling that phone to use this new version this would itself decreases the number of windows phone user and windows would never like this so i think that they would never make it non upgradable from the previous version.