Thread: Apple's address book not able synchronies fully with contacts on my blackberry 9700

Apple's address book not able synchronies fully with contacts on my blackberry 9700

From the past few years, I have been using my Outlook Contacts and my Outlook Express e-mail addresses from my Windows XP HP laptop to synchronies my Apple Mail on my Mac Book Pro 13.Now I am using blackberry 9700, when I tried to synchronies my Apple Mail on my blackberry 9700 the contacts and mailbox appeared to be incomplete and I ended up with a lot of multiple entries in single addresses. Next I did a Reset on the BB (blackberry) and used the "Forget Device" option and restarted the Mac. I checked with into the BDS (BlackBerry Desktop settings) to set up the sync again. Then tried the advanced settings option and changed it to "Replace all contacts on this Blackberry device nothing good happened for me. BlackBerry Desktop... None of them are working completely. This software is really bugging me out, and it takes around 4-5 hours to do it manually .I want you to suggest me some short and sweet way to proceed with my synchronization..

Re: Apple's address book not able synchronies fully with contacts on my blackberry 9700

BlackBerry has a feature email redirection; email redirection allows the user to specify which email folders will send messages to your BlackBerry device and which will not, this will allow u to synchronies your contacts as well as mails. When a message arrives in your mails, if the email redirection feature is not available the mails will not be sent to email will stay in your inbox and will not be forwarded to your BlackBerry. This may be very helpful if the users receive a lot of repetitive emails from the same sender, like the regular updates to your computers program, these updates don't always require your attention.

Re: Apple's address book not able synchronies fully with contacts on my blackberry 9700

Here, are some instructions that can be performed to synchronies your contacts and mails:
    1: Press the "Menu" key, which is located to the left of the track pad, to access your BlackBerry's main screen. Scroll to the "Desktop" message icon and select it.
    2: Press the "Menu" key to bring up a pop-up menu. Scroll down the menu and select "Options."
    3: Select "Email Preferences" from the next menu. Scroll to the "Desktop" message service and press the "Menu" key. Select "Folder Redirection" from the next menu. Which redirects your mail to your phones mail box?
    4: Select the desired mail account that you want to alter. When you select it, all the folders on your desktop mail service will appear. Select a folder to add or remove a check mark. Folders with a check mark will appear in the email application on your BlackBerry, and any emails forwarded to those folders will appear on your BlackBerry. Folders without a check mark will not appear on your BlackBerry, and any messages forwarded to those folders will not show up on your BlackBerry
    5: Press the "Menu" key when you have set up your folder redirection as you prefer. Choose "Save" from the menu that appears.

Here are some more steps if you are having problem related to that of installing your application on Mac OS
    *Updating BlackBerry Device Software--this feature helps you to update your blackberry phone

1. Connect your BlackBerry Smartphone to your Mac computer via USB.
    2. On your Mac computer, in the Applications folder, click BlackBerry Desktop Manager BDM.
    3. Click on Backup at the top of BlackBerry Desktop Software which allows you to backup your files during the update and maintain it to avoid loss of data in case any software problem occurs, and follow the instructions.
    4. Click the Applications icon at the top of the screen.
    5. Select the check box beside one or more applications from the list that you want to install.
    6. Click Start.
    7. Then a prompt will appear stating- your device is associated with blackberry enterprise server
    8. The BlackBerry Device Software update will be complete once the following prompt appears.
    9. Your device is successfully updated

*Updating applications:

Update can be made to a BlackBerry Device Software to use new features that are available in the most current version.

1. After connecting your BlackBerry Smartphone to your Mac computer.
    2. In Mac computer Applications folder, select BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    3. Click the Applications icon at the top of the screen which enables you to select the application you desire.
    4. Click Check for Updates which are currently available.
    5. If updates appear in the list, select one or more applications to update the system will update your device.
    6. Perform the desired updates
    Hope the solutions that I have provided are as per your needs, if you have any other queries regarding your device you can post your request…