Thread: Is Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 coming with honeycomb?

Is Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 coming with honeycomb?

Hello friends, I was planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and I want to know that the tablet would be able to come with the honeycomb as the operating system of the tablet. So please tell that is coming the honeycomb or not, or shall I go for the original which is already there in the tablet. So give me your suggestion and also tell me that what I should do. Thank you.

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 coming with honeycomb?

I do not think the tablet would be coming with the honeycomb OS, as you will be able to get the update of the honeycomb through the OTA, so can get tab and update it to honeycomb.

Well my friend the View sonic Gtablet came with Froyo (Android OS 2.2) already in the market. And also it presently had TapnCrap overlaid. So I think the Samsung will try to bring the tablet in the honeycomb, if the Samsung bring the tablet in the honeycomb then the selling of the tablet of the Samsung will be more as you compare with the View sonic tablet. The company might be thinking to bring the tablet with the honeycomb so the user will be able to have the good use of the OS on it. So you have to check with any of the update of the company that the company might be releasing to the public and also the user might have a hand over it.

I think the company may be realizing the Tab with the honeycomb, as it is the latest and also the better for using the Tablet in the market and also you will be able to use the same tablet.

I was searching on the internet and I was going through the article of the Samsung and also I have gone through the article of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, I have found that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 is having the Froyo as the OS and also it is getting the update to upgrade the OS to the honeycomb, so I think it is better for you to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 as it is and try to update the OS, which you will be getting through the notification of the updating. If you want the tablet in the honeycomb then I think you have to wait for the company to make some announcement that when it is launching or it is planning to launch or not. So the ultimate decision is upon you and also I would recommend thinking upon it before taking any final or the major decision.

I also agree with the above user views, you will be able to get the update on the Tab, but you have to check with the network provider that they will be able to provide you the update or not, so you also better check that.

I also think the same as the above users are saying, if you keep on waiting for the Tab with the Honeycomb OS then it will be too late to buy, as that time any new Tab will be have come in the market and also it will be very nice and also very much good to use as you compare with it. So it is good to buy tab as it is and you upgrade the tab as you will be able to get the update on the phone and also you can enjoy the update on the phone.