Thread: How to sync Mac Address book with multiple mobile number in BlackBerry

How to sync Mac Address book with multiple mobile number in BlackBerry

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck trying to sync his Mac address book with multiple phone numbers with his BlackBerry. The synchronization between phone and Mac is carried out without any error, but the only problem is that all contacts with more than a phone number or home phone is not receiving an update on the arrears
    Here is the one example for that:
    • contact in my Mac address book
    • Contact name JOJ
    • Mobile *********
    • Mobile #########

When I sync it with my blackberry at there I can see that it is only showing:
    • Contact name ABC
    • Mobile *********

I don't see the 2nd mobile number. Does anyone have a workaround or a soultion for this? Pleas help me.

Re: How to sync Mac Address book with multiple mobile number in BlackBerry

I think that you have done some mistaks while sync your Blackberry, so try to sync as follows:
    1. First you need to open PocketMac Sync Manager by itself, no other applications open.
    2. And in doing so make sure that the Blackberry is turned off and connect it via USB cable
    3. And turn on the Blackberry does not decide to activate the USB disk mode and worked this
    4. After powering Click the icon Blackberry Sync Manager application, confirm all the various options, then click Synchronize

To solve my problem, I tried the Desktop Manager v1.0.2 download, but even on the website, I cannot find anywhere v1.0.3. And I have also download the Desktop Manager using the link provided, but the issue has not yet been resolved. When I go to the screen "on" desktop manager, it still says its version 1.0.2. so here just tell me where to Desktop Manager version 1.0.3 from?

Here please tell me that How do you know that this will solve the problem? For this I have also tried hard to find the release notes, but yet I not found any such type of notes. I left you a link to perform a clean removal of DM in the MAC. I'll try to get a message to my friends in the MAC and see what they have. First I have to stay ahead. That Windows XP kick out of my cold dead hands before I give up. I was born and grew up Windows! I spent about an hour checking out the 1.3 version. I do not see a release date mentioned Basin.

First I will say thank you very much for looking into this. I install the Desktop Manager v1.0.3 solve the problem because in the previous post you had asked me to follow the instructions on your post. So here can you tell me about Any update on this? According to you, the address book synchronization issue with multiple phone numbers must be fixed in version 1.0.3.

I am still having the problem on this and this is still sync only one mobile phone number from contacts. Any updates on this issue? Is there then please suggest me.

I also tried with the steps which you all have suggested to the previous user, and in my case also they are really not working great. So for that reason I would like to say that if anyone having the other steps for sync Mac Address book with multiple mobile number in BlackBerry then please suggest us back. And please be clear with the steps which you all providing to us. And also thanks for the above suggestion.