Thread: Need help to sync notes from BlackBerry Curve 8320 to Apple iMac

Need help to sync notes from BlackBerry Curve 8320 to Apple iMac

Hey hi all, I have many notes came into my BlackBerry Curve 8320. I have been able to sync my contacts, calendar and tasks. They have, however, found in my notes that are on my desk. Desktop Manager asks if I want to synchronize "Notes from Apple Mail" or "Entourage notes." When I used the sync Entourage Notes not transferred from my Blackberry to my desktop. I have not found what / where is Apple Mail Notes. Does anyone know how I can get the notes of my device on my desktop

Re: Need help to sync notes from BlackBerry Curve 8320 to Apple iMac

If you sync to Apple Mail Notes, to appear in Apple's Mail application. You may need to configure your e-mail with Apple Mail first. I would recommend this option if you have not done. However, I do not use Entourage so I can not help you if you use that opposed the Apple. I guess the notes that appear somewhere in Entourage if you sync notes to Entourage.

Hey dude, Thank you for responding for my problem. I use Entourage and see where the "Notes" in Entourage. Unfortunately, I cannot get the synchronization of tasks between the device and Entourage on the desktop.

Please tell me which is a form still see them. Because there I can see that There were no other options where to send the notes so I just assumed that I could find. I made the mistake of doing an e-mail from Apple Mail account before you synchronize my notes from the view of my blackberry.

Here in your case I think that, you probably have known so far, but I found that if you go to the preferences of their environment, and click Sync Services then this will just activate the Sync Entourage with MobileMe notes, then copy to your notes to your BlackBerry . You do not have to have a MobileMe account. Try with that and report me back about the results. Hope that it will work in your case.

Yes it works, after following the suggestion over here I tried for resolving my problem and at the end I get the solution for that. Now I can easily sync notes from BlackBerry Curve 8320 to Apple iMac. Thanks you all for that.