Thread: How to use blackberry phone as a USB device

How to use blackberry phone as a USB device

Hello friends, I want to know something about the blackberry phone. I want to know that how I can install the USB drivers for Blackberry on Windows PC and also How to activate the USB Mass Storage mode on a blackberry device. So you people know something about this then please tell me and also please tell the method to do it and also do suggest me that where I can get the drivers or the appropriate software for the solution. Thank you.

Re: How to use blackberry phone as a USB device

You will be able to get the drivers of the absent on the pack of the phone and also you will be able to install the drivers on to the PC, driver always come in the CD along with the phone which you have buy it.

Well to install the USB drivers, you have to download in the download section Blackberry.com. Surprisingly, unless you are speaking the European language not finds the "USB Drivers", but in the "Desktop Manager" section. Here are direct links to the USB drivers for Blackberry in English, I recommend version 4.5 because it works for me. Blackberry USB and Modem Drivers ENG (DM 4.6 B13) 16,988 MB is the file size of the file and download the BlackBerry software and USB Modem Drivers ENG (DM 4.5 B13) 12.33545 MB is the file size of the file download software and as you have downloaded the file then you just double click for the setting up file.

Well, you presently qualified that your Windows to recognize a Blackberry device. But you at rest have to make the BlackBerry device and do not be diffident to say that it is a correct USB device.

I'll tell you how to activate the USB mass storage mode, is quite simple, just an option to activate. On the BlackBerry device in the Home screen, go to Options and select the media card line. You get to a page, please configure it this way: for the Support for media card: make it as “On” and then for the Encryption Mode: just you select the “None” and for the Support for mass storage mode: make it “On” and for the final which is the Auto enables Mass Storage Mode When Connected: make it to the “Prompt”. So you can do it and also you can be to do the transfer of the file from the computer to the blackberry phone.

As you have follow the above users method then you should verify that everything which you have done the setting as per the users, so you better verify that and get it done.

I will help you check that everything is OK or not. Well turn your Windows which the Computer after that turn your BlackBerry device. Now Connect the USB cable to the computer. In Windows, you will get arise window should appear near the system tray RIM Blackberry detected. On your BlackBerry device, it is possible or not first sees a message on the up to date is lacking. It presently way that you cannot incriminate your Blackberry with the USB port of your PC. Then press the escape key once which is there on the BlackBerry device. Well you will be asked a question from the window which is that: Do you want to allow USB mass storage mode. Well you will be able to answer as the YES or NO to it. So I would tell to click on the YES. Now, on the windows you need to open the Windows Explorer, it must show a new hard drive: the Blackberry is familiar as a USB flash card reader. Then click on it. If you see four folders in it, all is well. If Windows tells you to put something in the reader, this means that you do not have a memory card install in your Blackberry phone. If you have a Blackberry that is not the BlackBerry Bold, you have to buy one in order to use the multimedia features of your Blackberry. Either way, the USB connection is good.

I hope you might have all the correct method and also you will be able to do the installation and also you will be activating the USB mass storage on the phone.

I will also suggest which the above user have suggest you to do and also I would suggest that you should follow the same method which the above user have told you to do and also you will be able to get the proper and also it will be the perfect solution of the question which you have asked to all. If I would be at your place then I will have done the same and also I have get it done for me.

I think you do not have to search or to asked the question, you just need to follow the steps if you do not understand it then you can go to the internet and see some of the video and then do it.

I do not think you might need more information how to do it, as the above user have might told you the correct and also the perfect method to do and also you will be able to do it and also you can connect the phone with the system and also you will be able to use as the USB device, so I would suggest you to do as per the methods or as the steps which the above user have told and they have try it also and might have worked for them.