Thread: Is Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 same as G-Slate of TMobile?

Is Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 same as G-Slate of TMobile?

I found a striking similarity between the two products and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all about the same, so what do you all have to say about it. can you all pelase tell me are the two products similar or not? Since I found them very much similar. If there are any differences then do let me know as soon as possible waiting for the necessary reply from you all. so do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 same as G-Slate of TMobile?

What exactly are you saying here , do you want to compare the two products or something else. So what are you trying to do over here can you please explain it to me. So that I can give the answer accordingly over here.

Quote Originally Posted by BansiJ View Post
    What exactly are you saying here , do you want to compare the two products or something else. So what are you trying to do over here can you please explain it to me. So that I can give the answer accordingly over here.
    In simple words I am saying that are the two products same or are they having similar features? Is that the case? That’s the question I am asking with you all. so do reply accordingly over here on the same and hence that’s the question from my side for you all. please do reply accordingly over here. I hope this time you might have understood the question properly, so that’s why I am asking this with you all. I hope that you will give a good answer for the same, so do reply over here. please!

Quote Originally Posted by KSHaUNiSHa View Post
    In simple words I am saying that are the two products same or are they having similar features? Is that the case? That’s the question I am asking with you all. so do reply accordingly over here on the same and hence that’s the question from my side for you all. please do reply accordingly over here. I hope this time you might have understood the question properly, so that’s why I am asking this with you all. I hope that you will give a good answer for the same, so do reply over here. please!
    G-Slate is a tablet that is made by Lg and not Samsung and also it is a tablet that supports 4G and not like 8.9 which is made by Samsung and also it only supports 2G and 3G connectivity. Anything else that you need to know then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. I will try and answer it out for you.

Now let me compare it for you, if we look at the design then let me tell you the Samsung one is the more thinner one with 8.6mm thin and the g slate is 12.8 mm thick, even Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 is light in weight, weighing only 470 grams as compared to the g slate at 630 grams. Even the cameras are quite different the Samsung tab the g slate has a 5 mega pixel camera while the Samsung tab has 3.2 mega pixel camera. Only the processor is the same in both the tablet of 1Ghz capacity, if we look at the different comparisons then galaxy does scroe well over lg one and hence that’s the most preferred choice to go with and yes they are no similar at all, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same, anything else that you want to ask then please do feel free to ask here.

G slate is slightly on the expensive side and also have the 3D capabilities and all. so unless and until you don’t care about the two features that I have mentioned above it is absolutely ok to go ahead with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, that’s what I think. Since it is much cheaper then that and offers a lot more features in it that’s what I find.

Yes when it comes to comparison how can you compare them that’s the question that I am asking it seems to me that some of them have misinformed you about the tablets by giving you wrong information about the tablets, that’s what I am saying here.