Thread: Tethering MyWi on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 is not working

Tethering MyWi on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 is not working

Bought a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and already having Apple iPhone but are incredible device but I am having issue concerning Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 as my iPhone has MyWi on it now it is easy to scan MyWi on Wi-Fi signal but some how it's, it doesn't work with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and I am not able to get what the problem is there anyone else here who having the same problem is there any way to solve this problem kindly help

Re: Tethering MyWi on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 is not working

I already tried it and it was not working then also and after few searches I found that it seems that Google Android doesn’t support the mode used by MyWi. No repair at the instant

I could be able to do this with my Blackberry. It has an limitless data plan. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 has a 1 GB plan. I can bind with Bluetooth to my PC. If I can do the same from the tab you never have to worry about data usage again. The Blackberry is a business plan and all the sharing. I can go far beyond the maximum value of 6 GB usual through Verizon and have no trouble. I hesitate you might use a large number, except I'm certain you can go over 1 GB.

I think this might help you fraction of the answer No Wi-Fi although Bluetooth put in "Tetherme” basis xSellize ; hack your iPhone on your iphone jailbreaked modify settings on the iPhone go to Network then Share connexion thanks activate A blue banner should come into view but not intended for me for time being, still in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    I think this might help you fraction of the answer No Wi-Fi although Bluetooth put in "Tetherme” basis xSellize ; hack your iPhone on your iphone jailbreaked modify settings on the iPhone go to Network then Share connexion thanks activate A blue banner should come into view but not intended for me for time being, still in progress
    Did you be proficient to get it operational with "Tetherme" ?

If that is the case then can you specify the method to take to connect

I have the similar problem, no progress with MyWi so have install Tetherme however not be able to get it to work yet.

Presently to let you be familiar with that I have is working straight with MyWi in my Iphone and it works sound. on the whole, you have the root of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and then duplicate a fresh file wpa_supplicant over wireless. tag along this link for recommendation. Does not provide instructions for rooting on your phone, however a simple google will find instructions for it. Obviously also your own risk Please note Before copying the file again wpa_supplicant off the Wi-Fi .

Hey did that Download the wpa_supplicant on the for the site install Root Explorer do a backup of my actual wpa_supplicant GT file however not possible to duplicate the fresh wpa_supplicant reason file on authorization Read-only, did you alter It How to alter that ? can anyone tel me about this I would be glad

Quote Originally Posted by Roey View Post
    Hey did that Download the wpa_supplicant on the for the site install Root Explorer do a backup of my actual wpa_supplicant GT file however not possible to duplicate the fresh wpa_supplicant reason file on authorization Read-only, did you alter It How to alter that ? can anyone tel me about this I would be glad
    Using Explorer root and inside the folder / system / bin, tap the "Monte R / W" at the top of the screen.

Finally acquire this working on my tab Galaxy i800 After following all the instructions, my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 might not see my iPhone as a wireless access point. proof in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 other than the state of the same forever, "Out of Range or something like that What I did was enabled USB debug. Had allowable for the steps to copy the wpa, but put it back to put out of action and not remember he had done that when I finally set back or USB debugging enabled, the iPhone's wireless access point immediately became "in the range "and easy to get to. Now I'm browsing through my iPhone 3G data!