Thread: Is it possible to Outputting video to Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 screen with HDMI cable

Is it possible to Outputting video to Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 screen with HDMI cable

I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and need to ask question regarding one small thing This is a bit of a strange question , but here it is. I'm basically the HDMI OUT jacks for audio only and I was speculate if anyone knows of a way out video screen while tab is connected to the base of HDMI.

Re: Is it possible to Outputting video to Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 screen with HDMI cable

What are you attempting to do precisely? Are you attemp to connect to 2 separate bits of gear 1 for sound and visual one If so why not use the headphone jack and a 3.5 mm jack to an auxiliary input jack or use a jack to RCA. And keep the HDMI for the picture. Ive got the dock to the TV with HDMI and RCA cable 3.5 mm jack to the auxiliary input on my stereo

Re: Is it possible to Outputting video to Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 screen with HDMI cable

Well, I'm by means of the card in my car stereo. So apparently the Tab is the screen itself. I'm by means of the HDMI output, since I have an audio processor that really appreciate and carries digital audio to the all other in my system. I evaluate the digital output jacks headphone output and digital output certainly sounds enhanced.

You need to explain more Samsung the accessory is by means of to attach to the car head unit or just an amplifier head unit ICE common I'm deception how and what you are supply your HDMI output for I have my card associated by Bluetooth to my iO-Play includes separate amplifier to me a MOSFET in my Pioneer head unit. IO-Play device is chained to the same wiring loom speaker . It is a good negotiation - as the chip is able of receiving a call while playing music, the music will fade / mute, call answer ... and then continue with music. I'm about to custom mounting tab next to the main unit - so confidently I will not lesser transmission sometimes dipping persuade by being passed about the car. And Music and Tab application PowerAMP EQ settings as graphical Car Kit Play iO-H / F all the way through the car speakers divide custom profile just for the bluetooth device thus Geek Stuff I estimate I'm most involved is the best method to connect my account to my Arcam Hi-Fi system. It connects to a device such as Arcam RDAC be more 'Hi-Fi? I appreciate that the RDAC looks brilliant if it is fed through a USB port. Is there no digital audio output (compared with 3.5 mm analogue) at any coupling device (or a keyboard, and support / power input / output HDMI)?

hi guys I am using the media base. because captivating the HDMI OUT jack and attach to an HDMI switch I get from mono price which has the audio signal as HDMI and optical. I discover that the optical signal into a duotone Audio which makes analog and fed to a 6-channel amplifier McIntosh. Something wrong with this system though. The fuzz sound out intermittently and then return. I'm still not sure what part of the chain is causing though.I what you signify. I'm sort of a snob high-end audio myself. I also use PowerAMP. We expect this information was helpful.

Did you ever figure this out. I'm trying to do the same thing but I'm receiving nothing. No sound or video and I'm not certain what I did wrong. But it's annoying. I would love to get video out to my monitors for my kids in backin addition to have the sound to the Bit One. I know this was a while ago but can someone help me out with this info.