Thread: Unable to watch video which downloaded via iPlayer later on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Unable to watch video which downloaded via iPlayer later on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Hi guys I have recently bought this great tablet pc Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and I have a little problem on it i be able to download video from my iplayer and watch them again on Wi-Fi although if i wish for to watch those same video while I am traveling it just don’t work and I don’t understand why I travel a lot so I would like to know the cause and the cure of this problem every time I try to play it a problem with a license so please can somebody help me with this issue I would be really appreciating this

Re: Unable to watch video which downloaded via iPlayer later on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

I this I know what the problem is while you download a video from iPlayer on to your Tab, that video has a cut-off date applied to it, inside which you can see it I'm not certain but I presumption this perhaps occurrence

• The deadline has expired. May be time limit has end
    • Internet access is necessary to make sure the legality of the deadline that is license previous to it will play.

I can only guess one of this is the cause of the problem hope this may help you

Re: Unable to watch video which downloaded via iPlayer later on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

I have got two laptops and, on one of them I contain troubles downloading BBC programs for seeing afterward. It’s a trouble with the DRM license it seems that and the BBC recommendation on this is also difficult for me to danger subsequent. although I am pleased to discover with my brand fresh Galaxy tab that I be able to not only download I Player programs in a straight line to the device other than, additional significantly for me, I can make use of it as a media player and sync programs downloaded through my fine one laptop. I used to look at programs on a Sony Walkman however I've at the present get a bigger screen while travelling. like this I be able to also keep them for longer. This is why I buy the Galaxy tab rather than IPad. Good luck.

Hi guys
    How to download iPlayer software in the first place? Every time I open iPlayer to go to the mobile version does not seem to have a download option. I install Dolphin HD for me to release the desktop edition, however then I find a message stating that the iPlayer does not hold up my phone. I'm sure I'm not there something I am missing , but can somebody inform me why? I log to iPlayer, put in to my iplayer favorites and after that be there the favorites although can't see the download alternative anyplace. Please can somebody post some more thorough directives?

Naughty Re: Unable to watch video which downloaded via iPlayer later on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Latest Its funny seems actull I was seeing at the programs that couldn't be downloaded such as The Football League Show. Just saw Bob The Builder and the download option was there.

Got this program from UK, then play a hardly any seconds of the gaining of DRM license. At a time you go overseas and feel like to observe them, confirm your computer is offline I, in addition to that has no association to the Internet. If essential, turn off all Internet admission in anticipation of you have look the programs. Doing it this way means that you only have 7 days from the date of discharge to see the programs, instead of 30 days, but the only way to be sure of getting the necessary license DRM that lets you watch programs. as well, if you contain an Internet connection overseas, the iPlayer sense that the IP address is exterior the United Kingdom, and right away kill all admission to the downloaded programs causing the issue you explain.

I have even downloaded from iPlayer and I be familiar with that is yet in date, although I get a prompt message "sorry, not the acquirement of licenses." Do any person know why? I contain also had issue with other BBC content, where I get the message saying that my flash player is not updated or I have to have version 8 or above when I know I have the latest story vsn 10.something I removing iPlayer and reinstalled excluding to no avail. Any help is valued. Thanks

Play the beginning following first download, it will obtain the license, then stop it. You be supposed to then be capable to go back and analysis offline as the license once obtain will be good for 7 days. Works well withme anyway.