Thread: How to make hand-free calls using headset in Samsung galaxy tab 7?

How to make hand-free calls using headset in Samsung galaxy tab 7?

I have a Samsung galaxy tab 7. I want to that is there any way that I can make call using hands-free using Samsung the headset provided. As far as I know most of the headsets allows starting and stopping the music and answer calls. I don’t want to remove my tablet out always to make calls. I am tired of doing it. Samsung headsets work absolutely fine with the iphone. I can use it to start/stop music and activate voice command and make calls without touching the phone. Any suggestion regarding this would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: How to make hand-free calls using headset in Samsung galaxy tab 7?

I would suggest you to use vlingo. It is free. If you want then you can download this from the link from its website.This will resolve the problem that you have; you don’t need to remove the tab often. It is able to interpret phrases through some bluetooth headsets. You can also try out Google voice action. But let me tell you that vlingo is better than Google voice action. Personally speaking I use voice commander. It doesn’t works with the tablet headphone but it works fine with a bluetooth and it doesn’t need any connection, because it's an offline program.

Re: How to make hand-free calls using headset in Samsung galaxy tab 7?

i would say that you must search on the google regarding this issue. you can search for forums where there you could find any such related threads. you can also contact the vendor or the samsung guys to help you out regarding this thing. they can only provide you with the best solution