Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1 has LED backlight

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1 has LED backlight

Hello friends, I want to know to ask that does anyone know if the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 will be having a led backlight for the screen. I would quite not have a light that will burn out when using the tablet. So please give me the suggestion of yours and also please tell me that what will be the best to but is the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 in the comparison of the backlight of the tablet. The suggestion which is made by you will be very much helpful and also it will help me to buy the phone. Thank you.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1 has LED backlight

All lights will now be based on LED. All mercury lamps, this also includes household light bulbs, were suspended in the next 2 or 3 years. So you can purchase any of the tablets (10.1 or 8.9).

What could have is an LCD screen with the LED backlighting, as you get in the new TVs. The chances of an LED burn are very uncommon unless it is been fault from the beginning when you have purchased the tablet. The screen is probably just as an LCD screen. Samsung is no stoop when it comes to their screens. I would not worry too much about the burning took place with the tablet. As I was being an electronics technology over the past 14 years, only a few burns out have take place with the phone and it was also due to the overcharging it an also due to the using the screen on the higher brightness of the tablet. So you do not need to worry about the burn out of the screen when you will be using the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 or 10.1.

All the latest and also the upcoming tablet are bee having the LED lights, so you not have to worry about the burn of the tablet and also you will be able to get the clarity as you are wishing to have.

A lot of phones these days are organic LED or active matrix organic LED (AMOLED). This allows the displays are much thinner and crispy, and also display with more colors. What I am not sure how well it does on larger screens AMOLED. I know that in 2 or 3 inches from the screen of the phone is great, but not sure on the big screens of 10 inches. Apple and Samsung are not using, or not large, or simply too expensive. Organic LED and active matrix organic LED will result in the battery life longer due to lower power consumption, but again, it may be a matter of cost vs. performance. Moreover, at least in the U.S., no mercury lamps will disappear. Incandescent bulbs will no doubt but not mercury. Each mercury fluorescent lamp needs to operate. It is Impossible without it. Compact fluorescent energy is the efficient fluorescent and in any case, more normal than incandescent.

I think you might got the answer to the above users replies and also I would have told you the same and will also you to think the same and get the tablet for you, I think you have understood it.