Thread: Honeycomb update for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Honeycomb update for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

Hello friends, I am using the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7and want to know that the Honeycomb update is been available for the it or not. I am waiting for the update and also I am wanted to have the update on the tablet of mine. So I want to ask you all that do you have any sort of the information about it so you can tell me and also tell me what to do get the update of the tablet. The suggestion will be really helpful and also it will be able to update the tablet of mines and also I will be able to work on the tablet with the Honeycomb update. Thank you.

Re: Honeycomb update for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7

I think you have to search on the internet and also you have to check for the update which is available on the tablet and also you will get the notification if the update is available.

No, and I doubt they ever will be. There are plenty of topics in this so have a look, or use the filter before posting. Save yourself the pain of waiting and getting an iPhone and go buy a bar of honeycomb. Gingerbread is the best operating system for 7 "to go to the ROM section and see if there are any that relies want to try. MIUI and Boca are totally different from the values GB so if you want a unique taste. So you have to work on the older and also you will have to get the latest and also the best to use the Honeycomb as the OS in the tablet. Hope you can understand and work on it.

I have also checked for the update but I was not able to find the update and also you will be not able to work with the Honeycomb on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7, if you want it then go for the higher version of the tablet.

Even I also agree with the above users, you should not be able to use the Honeycomb. Well the Honeycomb is been available on the latest and also the some older version of the tablet, not as much old which you are having it. If the update of the Honeycomb is been available on the tablet which you are using it then you will be able to get the update alert on the screen and also you will be able to get the update and also you will be update the tablet of yours and also you will be able to use the Honeycomb on the tablet of yours. So it is better to use the same old tablet with the already existing operating system in it. I think you might be able to understand the reason of the Honeycomb update.

The answer is the simple and also the best to answer the question which you have asked, the answer is that the update is not available for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.

The answer is very much clear and also you want to use the Honeycomb then you can use the Samsung Galaxy Tab 9 or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10, which are already having it and also you will be able to use it and also you can be able to work on it and also you will be able to get the update of the latest and also of the new update which are been made for the tablet. This is the best option and also it is the best method to do it and also to get it on the tablet. Hope you will be understand and also you will be able to get the new tablet to get the Honeycomb as the operating system.

The update is not available for the lower version of the tablet. As you are using the older version of the tablet and the Honeycomb is been available for the latest and also upcoming tablets.