Thread: Nokia N97 stopped vibrating

Nokia N97 stopped vibrating

I am using Nokia n97 mobile phone from last one year. all the things were going good and suddenly my mobile has topped vibrating. Now whenever I touch the screen or use my lock on unlock button or receive the call at that time I mobile does not vibrate. How to solve this issue?

Re: Nokia N97 stopped vibrating

I think somehow you have turned off the vibration option in your Nokia N97 mobile phone and that is why your mobile has stopped vibrating. first turn on that and after that your problem will get solved.

if you don’t know about how to turn on the vibrating option in Nokia n97 mobile phone then you have to follow this steps.

first you have to open the menu in your Nokia n97 mobile phone and after that you have to select the settings option. now after that you will see the profiles option. now select the profiles option. now after selecting the profiles option you have to select any profile and you have to personalize that profile and after that you have turn on the vibrating option and after that you have to look for the Touch screen vibration option and turn it on that also. now after that you have to save that and then vibrating will start working again. try this solution and after that letcheck whether your problem get solved or not.

if after trying above steps also if you are getting the same problem then I think there might be some hardware issue with your mobile phone and you should give your mobile phone to Nokia care.

I think before you give your mobile phone to Nokia care you should try to solve this problem by doing the restore factory setting in your Nokia N97 mobile phone and after that you have to check whether your mobile phone start vibrating again or not.