Thread: Macbook trackpad not working

Macbook trackpad not working

A few days ago, my trackpad is having some handling problems "click physics", which is the button, no tactile click. First, half the touchpad does not work, so I had to use the left (and I realized I was more often than not with the right when you click). Today I realize that the whole trackpad is not functioning .Of course, you can still use the touch features without any problem, but sometimes the click is really needed .And so I would fix it anyway.

So I've been looking for a explanation but found not anything relevant. I try to access the touchpad, but the battery is blocking access, and is written, not to get rid of.

Anyway, I wonder if anyone ever experienced a similar problem, and if so, what should I do? In addition, I am currently abroad for several months, there are 2 Apple stores here. Do you think I can bring my Macbook? Are they capable to fix it? It more often than not takes time? I have no apple care, my insurance only country that does not apply here.

Re: Macbook trackpad not working

Quote Originally Posted by Martyna View Post
    A few days ago, my trackpad is having some handling problems "click physics", which is the button, no tactile click. First, half the touchpad does not work, so I had to use the left (and I realized I was more often than not with the right when you click). Today I realize that the whole trackpad is not functioning .Of course, you can still use the touch features without any problem, but sometimes the click is really needed .And so I would fix it anyway.

So I've been looking for a explanation but found not anything relevant. I try to access the touchpad, but the battery is blocking access, and is written, not to get rid of.

Anyway, I wonder if anyone ever experienced a similar problem, and if so, what should I do? In addition, I am currently abroad for several months, there are 2 Apple stores here. Do you think I can bring my Macbook? Are they capable to fix it? It more often than not takes time? I have no apple care, my insurance only country that does not apply here.
    Yes, Apple is having. There was only one sticking battery cause the same symptoms in an older Mac here. Could it be that it could be something else.

Thank you. In fact it could be the battery, which had some problems recently (the battery was so hot that the back of the case ), melted and the battery indicator says I should "check battery".

Do you think something can be done within a day or something? You cannot afford to not have computer for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyna View Post
    Thank you. In fact it could be the battery, which had some problems recently (the battery was so hot that the back of the case ), melted and the battery indicator says I should "check battery".

Do you think something can be done within a day or something? You cannot afford to not have computer for long.
    If you only need a replacement battery, I think that, which may be able to do that while you wait.

To check the touchpad - if it works once the battery is pulled and does not work with the battery - is marked. There is nothing more to see if it really caused by a bulging battery.i hope your problem will be solved soon.

Try contacting apple support and narrate them your issue. I am sure they will fix it or they will replace .