Thread: Nokia N8 Symbian Anna don’t have the Split Screen

Nokia N8 Symbian Anna don’t have the Split Screen

I have this beautiful phone Nokia N8 with me and I love its has great features and specs recently Symbian Anna update was made available to it and I was just checking the review about the Symbian Anna on twitter and it was there that Malaysia users didn’t have split screen functionality Anna Symbian current update. I was really shock because that was one great feature and it was excluded for there I consider it as unfair and Malaysia Nokia Smartphone users feel cheated by Nokia. We can also be unfair against Nokia also the next time while buying the Smartphone from Nokia what do you feels guys is it fair to just express your feelings guys Nokia should know about what we feel regarding this

Re: Nokia N8 Symbian Anna don’t have the Split Screen

Clam down you are just be over reacting its right on your part that this is not fair but actually you guys in Malaysia are losing much. Just in a few applications split screen dose exist

If what you says is factual that just a few area are will be given the split-screen functionality, after that it is no doubt that the Nokia brand is going down the drain in the world Smartphone bazaar. After one year stay for a major update to N8 in Symbian Anna, yet got to wait additional for split-screen update when the split-screen update arrive, lot of us of would not need it any longer instead would have bought iPhone five. I thing Nokia need to thing this

Come on Nokia, what client care model are you using

ThumbsUp Re: Nokia N8 Symbian Anna don’t have the Split Screen

Just go into program manager and uninstall conversation app and conversation server kindly widen this recommendation to all with the same difficulty and this would this worked for numerous of us, conversation icon was old, after deleting conversation app and conversation server Changed to new Anna icon

Split screen is working correctly on my Nokia N8, look for, web, application like whatsapp , new message so I have no problem wit that in any way I don’t understand what wrong with its

The split screen specs do not work on my N8. Mine is a Malaysian product code.

From Nokia Someone please makes a statement in response to this thread I would like to end the gossip. If there is a way to make active the split screen, kindly let us know. If the characteristic is not obtainable for certain regions of the reasons given by others on this topic, please let us know.

It frustrates me that Nokia employees are checking this discussion and to make changes that they feel is appropriate although they are not contributing the answers we need. You know the answer Please share with us so we can stop wasting time.

I was exploring this issue and find somewhere on the facebook it was mentioned Nokia Malaysia say split-screen in the subsequently Symbian update

Malaysian Nokia N8 users hang around for 1 year for neat dial to come with Symbian Anna.

at the present they say you require to wait for split-screen. Nokia is a huge clown Just laugh at it.

If you can't stay, then go to Android which has split-screen. And I consider that would be the great deal right now Nokia is busy cuting off its Customers.

You wull not get any solution on the problem as this is not the bug There is no solution to this crisis, Malaysian Anna simply do not contain split screen input.

The straightforward truth is. If you desire split screen input now, you require starting acutely thinking about using a different brand of phone. I believe even Nokia employees require agree to that that is a reasonable testimonial they are not actually give their Malaysian customers any option.

Nokia commented on facebook - this will be sort in the subsequently Symbian release. But present there is no release date rested so actually, as of now, there is no answer for this problem, and no hope of a repair.

This is a main ruin for Nokia not just a software bug, but a main public relations issue

I have solve this problem on my phone and able to use split screen on my phone just go into program manager and uninstall conversation app and conversation server, stop swype , restart your phone it be supposed to work after that hope that prove helpful

I have read this on one of the comment made by the Nokia representative and I quote “as much as I am aware, the problem concerns variants which have Chinese as an accessible language choice. This is being worked on. So yeah we have to wait another one year for this

I have "Chinese package" Nokia N8 with Chinese and English language pack and portrait qwerty works very well. You have to have English as a default writing language. If pinyin then QWERTY not working.

I have again checked the online source and found in most recent update, Nokia Malaysia validate split-screen functionality only in prospect software update, which means unlikely to be soon.

Malaysian users are unhappy with Nokia and logically so.

previous year, no smart dialer in Nokia N8 was an issue , and we remain stayed 1 year to have it in Symbian Anna. Now, no Anna split-screen view and that only thing Nokia says is to wait for the next update which might well be an additional year.

With this type of careless customer care, Nokia is helping its competitor in Malaysia.

Nokia's clash is not just of mobile ecosystems but also, receptive customer care.