Thread: Unable to charge Nokia C7 with micro-USB

Unable to charge Nokia C7 with micro-USB

Actually would have liked to check if this was a feature of the phone in that you could probably charge the Nokia C7 utilizing the micro-usb socket at what time it is joined to a PC / Laptop? Since you associate it to a USB connector / auto USB socket then it should not charge utilizing this strategy is admitting that my different non Nokia phones charge utilizing this routine? Is this an equipment limit or can they prepare it with a software fix?

Re: Unable to charge Nokia C7 with micro-USB

My Nokia c7 is likewise not charging of 2 ft extended data cable granted that I am equipped to do fix things like net surfing and data transfer and synchronization exercises. Facilitate it is charging depending on if I utilize a short data link of around 5 creep which sticks the handset. Can somebody tell it is the length of data link or something else?

I don't think it has anything to do with cable length. I make a point not to utilize the humble USB link that went together with Nokia C7. I'm utilizing a perfect USB link that went with my Kodak picture clicker. It's additionally is practically a few feet extended but am ready to accuse my phone of it. I am ready to declare that its charging on account of the electric cell pointer cycles as it does with a charger.

The rate of charging is slow via USB when contrasted with a charger which is in particular made for the reason for charging. The USB furthermore is for the reason for connectivity and the charge approaching your phone comes by implication through your pc and thus the moderate rate.