Thread: Symbian Anna OS update is still unavailable for Nokia N8 in North America

Symbian Anna OS update is still unavailable for Nokia N8 in North America

Hey guys its been a long stay since I have been waiting for the Symbian Anna update for Nokia N8 I Don’t know what wrong with the Nokia but it is for sure that I am loosing my patient now what is wrong with the Symbian Anna making available for the North America do anyone make out if there's a listing where I be able to make sure at what time my product code is suitable for the update My product code is 059C8T6. I am consider such a list exist for the PR1.2 upgrade. I am so irritated that I am thinking to contacting Nokia care for this issue but I think they wont be any help either

re: Symbian Anna OS update is still unavailable for Nokia N8 in North America

Yeah even I am waiting for the update but no progress these absurd update approach out in august and Its September already gone and still not anything happen somebody please inform Nokia that we exist

I think that is not the case. Nokia is well aware of our existence its just they don’t want to release the buggy update to us so probably they were having it checked on other country so that we would get bug free product LOL………………..

I propose you look the "software updates" division on the Nokia official site , there you can discover after when more countries get the update prepared, I get it on days gone by for México. Other alternative is dial in the phone app *#0000# you’ll be notify to you phone software specifications and in the option menu just connect to search for updates

as of every where that I have search I did comprehend that US will not be receiving the Anna update, nevertheless we are imaginary to be getting Belle in its place, so rumor contain it. I do suppose that an update is approaching soon nonetheless. Ovi just released and update a little days ago mainly to update software. This update was agreed to the majority other countries previous to getting the Anna update.

That being said who knows. We all criticize concerning how awful Nokia is, so far we are all still trade them. We make out the service class so if it in reality bugs us that bad we shouldn't acquire it. We all get the N8 for Symbian^3 not Anna or Belle, so in theory we shouldn't protest moreover to a great deal, we get what we required when we buy it. I'm just so as to the 32gb version appear a week after I buy mine.

But I believe previous to Thanksgiving we be supposed to see Anna, but for Belle by Christmas as it is supposed to be out this month.

Even I am on the in the parallel circumstances, purchase an UNLOCKED NOKIA N8 as of the States except I live in Costa Rica, similar topic no update whatever. To be frank I don't mind any longer, I prepared my self and made a promise that if this phone expire or gets smashed onto the ground, it will be my opportunity to leave Nokia, and go to the Android and that what I really wanted . By the means the operative at this time is call ICE, is not even planned when one selects Costa Rica.

Quote Originally Posted by Beothuk View Post
    I propose you look the "software updates" division on the Nokia official site , there you can discover after when more countries get the update prepared, I get it on days gone by for México. Other alternative is dial in the phone app *#0000# you’ll be notify to you phone software specifications and in the option menu just connect to search for updates
    Early on at present, you actually believe we haven’t try this I' have already complete that , I even checked the OVI AND downloaded THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER but still I dint find the Anna update on my Nokia N 8 come on be immediately with us! We got your dull product the least that you guys can do is be directly with us!

I totally have the same opinion by the post previous to mine, Nokia is burden them self a wrong by take care of loyal customers in this way. in any case be work on with us plus the tell us the fact, don’t mean we are unintelligent and tell us to make sure the software updater that first thing any of us has done. I have been a faithful Nokia customer for a decade at the present and this how they pay back me? Call it precipitation Nokia it will only end up soreness you at the end.

Since for Symbian Anna and USA If Americans are really this high-pitched and selfish, we all must undergo and get it last. Americans require appreciating the concept of tolerance and modesty. This is a world much vaster than the USA borders, and everybody has the similar privileges as everybody else. There are a bunch of countries ahead of you, but I presume you don't attend to them buzzing nearly as a great deal, do you

Re: Symbian Anna OS update is still unavailable for Nokia N8 in North America

Quote Originally Posted by switchblade327 View Post
    Since for Symbian Anna and USA If Americans are really this high-pitched and selfish, we all must undergo and get it last. Americans require appreciating the concept of tolerance and modesty. This is a world much vaster than the USA borders, and everybody has the similar privileges as everybody else. There are a bunch of countries ahead of you, but I presume you don't attend to them buzzing nearly as a great deal, do you
    Wow that great Is Anna being produce in some Asian sweatshop by immature personnel, who cannot make sufficient copies for everyone is this why we in the US have to remain with patience and humility sincerely, all these story that Anna is not being released in the US at all and we'll have to remain for Belle another half-year, no less Can Nokia publicly say as if several of these update are going to be accessible in the US I actually wish for it to begin my N8 into the wall it is sluggish, buggy and wants to be cold-rebooted every day. If not for the camera, I'd do it previously $400 downward the drain

Re: Symbian Anna OS update is still unavailable for Nokia N8 in North America

All my life I have used . i purchase my Nokia N8 previous month. Only cause I do was since they supposed the N8 was goanna get the Symbian Anna update in august. I am so dissatisfied. Complete misuse of money. i cant consider I abandoned my N900 for this. The last Nokia phone I will always use. i expect it break so I include a motive to purchase Samsung. plus who the hell wants windows phone 7on Nokia