Thread: FCC Approve HTC Vigor, LTE Confirmed

FCC Approve HTC Vigor, LTE Confirmed

The htc vigor has just appeared on the FCC website of the Equipment Authorization. LTE has been established. The direct URL is not copied in the approved manner for some reason.
    Code:
    Grantee Code = NM8 (HTC's FCC ID)
    Product Code = PH98100

Re: FCC Approve HTC Vigor, LTE Confirmed

I am having troubles opening. PDF file here, do you believe you can obtain a picture of the location of the label, or if there are photos of the device itself, which would be immense, too.

You give the impression of being for the skill to transmit voice and CDMA (EV) DO data at the same time. Specifically mentions and SVLTE SVDO scenarios. So, yes, the high-quality news is that the data seems to corroborate voice/3g simultaneously.

The dreadful news is that this was done in the beam with a SOC Snapdragon (including voice modem CDMA), along with Qualcomm's MDM9600 .

if the condition published in Nenamark Vigor results necessary a few months ago, the GPU in point of fact Adreno 220.

I do not remember where, but in the last two days (maybe Engadget or BGR), there was a review of bionics Nenamark involving scores for that device. The score for the Force, as indicated in Nenamark quite a few months ago, was more than 15 points superior than that of bionics, and the power is pushing high definition screen in front of the Bionic QHD. In my humble opinion that speaks volumes.

Thanks, has been monitoring the site several times a day for a while looking for any information you can find on this thing. For me, this wait has been more difficult than for INC1 and the most frustrating part has been the lack of information! Hopefully, the floodgates opened, and this power is in our hands in a matter of weeks!