Thread: Do nokia c2-00 supports OVI store?

Do nokia c2-00 supports OVI store?

HI, I am about to but a mobile from the Nokia but I am quite confused about the model as which one would be best to have, because my budget is quite lesser. And I across the mobiles that I have chosen Nokia c2-00 I like the most, but still I have some doubts as well like whether the model I have mentioned has ability to support OVI store or not, because as the extent to I know that is the only source for obtaining the games and applications.

Please let me know whether the device supports OVI store or not, and please suggest me some other model as well that supports OVI store and comes under my budget as well.

Re: Do nokia c2-00 supports OVI store?

I am pretty unsure about the model, but I think the mobile that you have mentioned doesn’t support OVI store for sure. But still let me tell you as the doubt you have like you’ll get the games and application for your mobile from there only, so that’s quite incorrect as the mobile has a capability of running internet so that you can simply download those contents from any website, and whenever you want to have it, just the only thing you have to have is the internet connection.

And see though you are interested in having games rather application from there but let me tell you as I am having X3-02 but still I am not getting the application which is expected actually but at other hand those applications are actually available at another website. So you can have this mobile, according to me having OVI support doesn’t matter.

I am agree with the above user as though you don’t have such a mobile which supports OVI store but still you can have game and application from anywhere, and if you have this doubt only then I would say you should get this model only because regardless of OVI it is better at each and every concern.

if suppose you want a mobile which has OVI store support then you can have option to get Nokia c2-01, because this mobile supports OVI store as well and there isn’t any such noticeable difference between this two mobile, I mean to say the one you have mentioned and the one I have suggested.

If you want to have more information about the model rather its specification you can simply visit Nokia’s official website and have those information to you, they have listed it very clearly.

as you have mentioned that you have some financial barrier or else there are too many mobiles that has this facility and they are just quite costliest than the one you have mentioned.

But still I would like to tell you about that as if suppose you are willing to have them then you can have option to have Nokia C5-00, Nokia c5-01 and many more.

Why don’t you have a phone from Nokia X series, they have launched very good phone and they are cheaper as well. and as a good example you can have Nokia X2-00 for yourself as this mobile you can have around 3.5K to 4K which is actually enough to purchase, but if you are still expecting such a nice service to further cheaper phone then that’s unfair.

As the thing is like you must have to pay little bit more for sure. And there is another mobile as well that you can have but still I am not sure whether it supports OVI store not and that’s Nokia C2-03, you can have more information on its respective website.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys as really I like the mobile you have mentioned that nokia C2-03 but when I was searching the same on internet I came to know very bit information about the mobile, but I want know more about the phone.

So is there anyone having this phone please tell me some of the feature of the phone so that I can have it.

I would like to tell you about the phone as I am having the same phone and really it is too good, Nokia C2-03 is a Touch Screen and Slider Type Mobile Phone and Also the best thing about the phone is you can have option to insert Dual SIM Card I don’t know what could be the price of the mobile currently but I have purchased it at Indian Price of Rs 4450.