Thread: HTC Vigor/Incredible HD will be available for Verizon from 13th OCT

HTC Vigor/Incredible HD will be available for Verizon from 13th OCT

I am planning to buy htc vigor/incredible. I was waiting since June. Finally someone told me it will be available for Verizon from 13th October. Anybody got any idea about this. Do reply here.

Re: HTC Vigor/Incredible HD will be available for Verizon from 13th OCT

This would be great. Not sure if I could see VZW launch this week after the iPhone 5 if all dates are in the exact middle game. We all know that everything revolves around Verizon wireless.

Do not even be familiar with what the iPhone 5 will be, what you want to remain your enthusiasm until you do. For all we know Apple might surprise us all and has 4g.

That, and Verizon will always support the iPhone is through all other phones. It's a nice advantage to have on your network.

As I said earlier, we do not know what the new iPhone, so saying this is beyond presumptuous to hand it down.

And you should be acquainted with by now that very little fruit wins. Whether or not this has 4g, iPhone 5 eat it alive and still have room for the first bionic, and no matter which else Verizon has in the pipeline.

The iPhone is not good despite. All people who want to speak to a Samsung or HTC MOTO with 4G. IPhone are pretty boring for a lot of people today.

You must be a paid accomplice htc. Because if what you say is true, Apple would not be eating HTC and motorcycle market share for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Apple can sell more iPhones in one weekend than any of the mentioned manufacturers can sell in a month. For most ordinary consumers at this time, 4g is not even on the radar.

It’s called being balanced. Only an android fan try to say that a phone that only know a bit about beating the iPhone 5 (we do not know anything about it) hands down. What we have to wait until both are advertised before they reach these conclusions?

Quote Originally Posted by Odalis View Post
    It’s called being balanced. Only an android fan try to say that a phone that only know a bit about beating the iPhone 5 (we do not know anything about it) hands down. What we have to wait until both are advertised before they reach these conclusions?
    All sources indicate that the iPhone 5 with an underclocked processor with a selector a5 GSM / CDMA and 4-inch screen. Based on that alone will not be opposing with the force of the specifications only or even the galaxy s2 by now started.

With the iPhone, none of that matters. It's all about the user experience, and Apple has nailed it. For people like us, hitting droid, issues. For most of the 100 million + people who for the iPhone 5, specifications usual care at all.

If the query is: Is the iPhone Android phones will go beyond, then that is a subject of estimation, but most here (including me) will almost certainly still prefer a high-end GS2 or Android device to it.

If the question is: Is the iPhone sells more than a 5 (or maybe 5 or 10) for Android phones, and then almost certainly the answer is yes.

Is it me or this phone almost every hit in the water market. Specifications wise, the role of course. I was a big guy until I got my droid 2 and would be a liar is going to say that seem to have their software and hardware much more squared away.

I do not care 4g In fact, I would like the force came without it, but that aside processors 1.5 GHz dual-core exceeds version includes new sensation. If the price is 299.99 on his contract, without a doubt a better way to buy after the bionics. What do you think? This should be my next phone I hope that is 4 inches

This could be my next phone, depending on how I feel about the First Samsung. In addition, the phone seems to be 4.3 "I wish I had 4 years." - It's the perfect size IMO. on the other hand, 4.3 "is not so bad and the HD screen would be valuable.