Thread: Nokia su-33W TV receiver compatibility with nokia N8

Nokia su-33W TV receiver compatibility with nokia N8

HI, I am about to have Nokia su-33W TV receiver but don’t know whether it would be compatible with nokia N8 or not, because I have heard that it is not compatible with all the symbian^3 phones. So I am quite confused about having this model for myself.

Is there anybody here who had make used of this accessory ever with the phone I have mentioned? Or please let me know from where can I get information about the same? and as there are too many receiver available in the market so what new they have put in this device? id it worth to have ?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Nokia su-33W TV receiver compatibility with nokia N8

I am not sure about this whether it would be compatible with your mobile or not but the surest thing is like I can use it with N73.

And thus I can assume that it would be perfectly ok with your device, but still you should keep confirming.

With a Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W you can,

• receive DVB-H mobile TV distribution by means of Bluetooth on your well-matched Nokia mobile device.

• See your favorite mobile TV programs and channels while on the go

• take pleasure in outstanding response with the incorporated antenna

• take delivery of voice calls though watching TV without break off what you're watching.

you can have option to get information about the compatibility from the Nokia’s official website as you can simply check the accessories list for the mobile, and if this is mentioned in the list then simply it is compatible for sure.

But if suppose you are not getting any information from there then you can simply contact the nearest Nokia care and can know about this.

I have checked the page but still I didn’t got any such result for the same. but still I am quite eager to have it no matter whether it will work or not, but please tell me from where can I get it?

And off course thanks for the above suggestion.

you can have it for sure as the accessory you have mentioned is perfectly compatible with your mobile, don’t know why you didn’t find it.

Anyways doesn’t matter you can have a glance on this mentioned LINK.

I have gotten this from the nokia care center only, and thus would like to suggest you that you should try to visit the nearest center and then have it from there only.

But according to their announcement they have mentioned that “the availability of exacting products, services and features may differ by region. And thus please make sure with your local Nokia dealer for further details. These stipulation are subject to modify without notice.” Thus you should make sure whether it is available or not.

But at other hand you can have option to order it online, as you can have it online without any hesitation, but you may have to pay more exceeding the MRP.