Thread: Will Symbian^3 Belle overclock the processor of current device to 1 MHz

Will Symbian^3 Belle overclock the processor of current device to 1 MHz

Hey guys I have Nokia N8 mobile phone as my device it is a brilliant phone that I have cool features and all I like it very much. Now today when I was going through Nokia facebook page and I saw there mention that symbian^3 phones with belle have a 1MHz processor. Is it just designed for the latest devices or else will the previous devices such as N8, E7, C7 & and so on will clocked to 1 MHz. Actually I was hoping for this it would be lot convenient they must clock the previous symbian^3 devices yet just close to 1MHz present clock speed of the current symbian^3 devices is actually worse so anyone here can confirm this news as I am very excited to know this if it true tehn my N8 would BlackBerry function lot better then it is now so please guys any one knows about this .

re: Will Symbian^3 Belle overclock the processor of current device to 1 MHz

Yeah you are right that symbian^3 phones with belle have a 1MHz processor but it will be available to the newest phones not the present device that is available on the market but I read somewhere that N8 CPU has 770 MHz processor and that is max

Oh that is bad I was hoping they would overclock the Processor as the devices have the equal arm11 processor and yes I have listen to that 770Mhz is the max however if believe it be able to rise to 1MHz in addition to that I anticipate they'll clock the present symbian^3 Devices to that pace since a few HD games lags sometimes or so when playing also it can get better a lot more and also that let the browser open websites in desktop form similar to a computer with no lagging

Well I think 770 MHz this is the usual frequency of the processor. at present for the energy savings it was event brought down to made 680 MHz and this is no the correct mode to work correct I believe the highest speed must be around 900 MHz to 1000 MHz. I do not get how these processors can be overclocked to around 1000 MHz but Intel Pentium 3 with 600 MHz I clocked up to 1100 MHz hope the same is applicable to the mobile processor

I have seen on some site that now 772 MHz down clocked to 680 MHz ARM11 processor and it is ARM v6 architecture

Hey guys is there some method to overclock it to ordinary state with no loosing guarantee I would be very glad to know this

You cannot over clock not losing guarantee, mostly for the reason that overclocking further than secure level can harm the phone. These stuff don’t contain cooling systems, and overclocking reason added heat created by greater damage on the battery and faster dealing out. It won’t be doubtful that you'll notice hardware breakdown like melted GPS chips if you try to overclock the processor.

And no phone on the world with any OS, it is not recommended to overclock processors above consider safe limits, and still then you run the risk of destructive other interior mechanism due to extra heat. Not to bring up that it will damage battery life.

As far as I know these existing Smartphone like N8, E7, C7 &Etc might be able to handle the heat from a 1MHz processor. I don't believe it would be extremely hot or whatever. Underclocking for battery life is not actually a excellent thought because these days people charge their phone all night so a phone that can last for 24-48 hours is all right. along with to believe that the newer Nokia phones that are going to be released contain the similar processor and are still quite smaller than the present Nokia models and can handle 1MHz within the same processor. as a result I actually expect the Belle update will clock the Nokia N8 to normal 770Mhz or even 1MHz because the features of Symbian Belle need more processing supremacy particularly the part when they said you can open WebPages similar to a computer (desktop) or somewhat like that opening some WebPages in desktop mode lags

I believe that nearly all of the processors with a frequency of 600 MHz to 700 MHz are able to with no trouble overclocked to 1000 MHz to 1100MHz. I believe this processor is no exemption. But there is no want now a huge difficulty with the camera. When I require making an immediate 5 photos with diverse exposures, I need to stay 2 seconds following every photo. Recharging takes too a great deal time. Throughout the 10-second environment is altering too much. 1100 MHz will solve this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Ceesar View Post
    I believe that nearly all of the processors with a frequency of 600 MHz to 700 MHz are able to with no trouble overclocked to 1000 MHz to 1100MHz. I believe this processor is no exemption. But there is no want now a huge difficulty with the camera. When I require making an immediate 5 photos with diverse exposures, I need to stay 2 seconds following every photo. Recharging takes too a great deal time. Throughout the 10-second environment is altering too much. 1100 MHz will solve this issue
    This is what you think and its just a thought only. O I also agree, the phone itself be able to take care of heat, and also the processor. Although what regarding the GPS chip The 3G radios As I believed, you can overclock it if you desire but just be ready to drop guarantee and danger damaging your phone. The 772 MHz will be fine IMO, because its not a vast jump in temp and battery handling, however a 1Ghz is nearer to twice the present pace, and would actually damage the device.

You do not realize the fundamental of the issue. I do not require guarantee. Just inform me how to overclock processor. plus I overclock it to the most wanted frequency. The penalty I DON’T give a damn. I've used up a lot of time seeing for methods to overclock the processor. If you make out just tell me how to do it