Thread: Nokia N8 not showing all LOGS after updating to ANNA OS

Nokia N8 not showing all LOGS after updating to ANNA OS

Hi, I have recently updated my nokia N8 to ANNS OS and really it works so well regardless of the LOGS as I am having problem with them I am not able to see all the LOGS I mean to say Before upgrading to Anna, it was showing logs for calls, 3G, GPRS, WIFI connections and calls but now after updating the firmware it is only showing calls.

Any suggestion what could be the problem, is it regarding the firmware that I have installed or any other problem?

Re: Nokia N8 not showing all LOGS after updating to ANNA OS

Well, I would say this might a firmware problem with the firmware that you are using, because I am able see all the LOGS on my N8 but don’t what could be the problem with your mobile.

Thus as a quick fix I would say you can try to reset your device and then see what happens because the thing is like after resetting the firmware it can resolve all such problems by deleting inappropriate cache from the mobile and I hope you must be aware about this.

And as far as resetting is concern you should do but before that you should try to first backup all your data and then only reset the firmware because hard resetting will wiped out all the data from your mobile.

I was also having such a problem with my N8 but not with ANNA OS but after installing belle OS to the mobile. and I have just reinstall the whole OS and everything was working perfectly.

The simple log that you obtain by striking dialed numbers is only supposed to give you calls LOGS for sure and the one that you are expecting that’s the detailed on that you get by going through the menu will give everything.

If you select call>options>recent calls. You will only get the simple log. This has never displayed anything but calls on my phone.

If you're referring to the one you obtain by going in the course of the menu then you absolutely have a problem. You will almost certainly have to end up having to hard reset or re-install Anna.

I think you should try to make a firmware update to your device and then see what happens because almost any such problems surely gets resolved after resetting the firmware as mentioned by the above user but if you are still having any such problem then firmware updating would be best option.

I am agree with the above user as you should try to make a firmware update in your mobile but the thing is like you should try to make It from the service center only rather than doing on your own, because the thing that I have noticed is like whenever we do update through our own we always used to get any such problem with the device but at the same end if we visit the service center you’ll get the genuine operating system.

I used to do the same thing whenever I get any problem with the device.