Thread: facing difficulty while setting up new memory card in Nokia E5

facing difficulty while setting up new memory card in Nokia E5

I have recently bought 32GB memory card for my Nokia E5 mobile phone and after that I have transferred my all the data from old memory card to this new memory and after transferring the data. when I open the Nokia OVI maps at that time it is not displaying the street maps.

Help me to solve this issue. Thank you in advance.

Re: facing difficulty while setting up new memory card in Nokia E5

If you want to solve this then you should connect your mobile phone with you computer and after that you have to use Nokia OVI suite to download the maps for your Nokia E5. After downloading the Nokia maps with the help of the Nokia OVI suite you will be able to solve this issue. I hope this solution will solve this issue.

if you don’t have Nokia PC suite In your computer and if you want to download it and install it in your computer then you have to download the Nokia OVI suite by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after downloading the Nokia OVI suite you have to install the Nokia OVI suite in your computer and then problem will get solved.

you can also manage your messages and contacts with the help if the Nokia OVI suite and also keep backup of all the data in your computer and on the Nokia OVI.

if you have already tried to solve this issue by trying above solution and after that also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by doing this steps. First you have to insert your old memory card in your mobile phone and after that you have to connect it with your computer and after connecting it with your computer with you have to copy all the map file from your memory card to your computer and after that you have to disconnect your mobile phone from your computer and after that you have to remove the old memory card from your mobile phone. Now insert the new memory card in your mobile phone and after that you have to connect the mobile with the computer and then transfer the OVI files in to your Nokia E5 and then you have to check whether Nokia OVI maps is displaying the maps properly or not?

as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get resolved.

I have tried to solve this problem by downloading the maps from Nokia OVI suite and after that also I was getting the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by restoring the map file from the old memory card but that doesn’t helped to solve this issue.

Is there anything wrong with my mobile phone? or something else is causing this problem.

I think there might be something wrong with your mobile phone and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by resetting you Nokia E5 mobile phone and after resetting the Nokia E5 you have to check whether you are able to get the maps properly or not.