Thread: Would you prefer to buy HTC Droid Incredible HD (vigor)?

Would you prefer to buy HTC Droid Incredible HD (vigor)?

I was waiting for HTC HD Incredible Droid for months. I'm looking to return my HTC Droid incredible and at primary well thought-out the thunderbolt, although now happy I remain waited. I too thought the Bionic, although in my opinion I believe that HTC is superior. Involved in knowing how much order there might be for the HTC HD Droid Incredible. Are you setting up to pay money for the Incredible Droid HTC HD?

Re: Would you prefer to buy HTC Droid Incredible HD (vigor)?

Depends on the condition and what it has to recommend in contrast to the Bionic. I will pay money for one of these two phones. Without coming up for anything else.

So, now, on my cell phone auto whore typical OCD, I'm checking this site constantly and I want more information and more. But I have a question for those who know better than me, is it really conceivable for this phone to come out in October, with being so close to October and no real data on the phone yet. I know some things have been leaked, it is reliable .I guess you want permission to be pumped.

You can always go to a place like Amazon or another 3rd party distributor and will usually be cheaper than the 50-100 of Verizon and it would be like paying the same price as a 3G phone. If you do not want to pay for the extra speed you can get when you’re in your area, then stick with a 3G phone.

Leaning heavily toward the Vigor. I'm so ready to dump my incredible, it was a decent phone, but mine is having problems and it's time to put it to sleep! My pre-purchase plan the force or going to acquire on the first day. I observe nothing in the pipeline value waiting for the instant. The Bionic I had been paying attention, nevertheless the display was about the breakup. Do not believe I made an awful decision that happens.

I have to honest, but I'll be absolutely amazed if this phone is released before October. October 5 is two weeks .Sorry, I cannot believe for a second Verizon Wireless kept secret so close that even have specifications. In addition to the "possible" discussions name change does not make two weeks before launch. Making first homer of the phone would hit stores and it would be right now.

I like to observe it hit the streets as soon as possible, but I cannot see what's on any time soon. This happened in February when my TBOLT expected. The deadline is approaching and there was no real word on the phone. But I think they would like a little time before launching Real hype this baby. I hope I'm wrong.

The dissimilarity in the iPhone users and Android users is to acquire in line and as they told what to pay money for like being told what is fresh as what is professed to be cool etc. The only motive that nobody wants an iPhone is the simplicity .a version of the operating system on a single device manufactured. It's like all cartoons, such as videos we see on YouTube give the impression of being unintelligent. For users of Android, (we can all articulate our possess opinion.

I have options and customization. I can get different skin (flavored) versions of Android devices made in different flavor. Elections "is what I like and I cannot get an iPhone. It's his way or not at all. I do not use iTunes and do not like being told that I have to use iTunes. I do not like being told what to period or must do, or use. Android to live for me!

I hope to come out in the fifth or sixth because I have a Droid X is limping, and so is pay day. I was playing with my friends today and I know Bionic just do not do it for. I'm glad you do not jump and get away it would have been severely disappointed.

I will wait and pray that the baby has a better battery life. if I'm going back and better than hopefully be out otherwise I'll catch up with the bionic Blur, which surprisingly enough I like the blur of age compared with the blur again .for me it was Blur old sense, TouchWiz, now altered again when he was playing with someone’s Evo 3D, and co-Bionic

HTC Droid Incredible HD Specifications:
    • Android 2.3.4
    • Gingerbread OS
    • HTC Sense UI 3.5
    • Large 4.3-inch display with HD resolution of 1280 X 720 pixels,
    • 1.5GHz dual-core processor full gigabyte of
    • 8 megapixels camera and 2 megapixel front camera
    • 16GB built-in memory storage
    • Bluetooth 3.0,
    • 802.11 Wi-Fi b/g/n connectivity,
    • Mobile Hotspot functionality
    • GPS
    • Android Market

It has a bigger screen. We hope this is better than the G2X that was plagued by a lot of problems today and has not yet been resolved. I would love to see this and force out very close to each other and compare the two. I wonder if the date in the "leaked" roadmap was pretty close, or if we'll see for months. Once again he passed through the FCC so it will be interesting to see when it launches.

My only complaint is the screen size. I'll have to try out some demos in person, but the screen space is important to me and I'll give my keyboard slider (OG Droid) and the need for space to get used to a keyboard display area.