Thread: Does Nokia N97 support TV out

Does Nokia N97 support TV out

I have Nokia N97 last time I was trying to get the TV out in my mobile but fail to get that, however I have seen that those feature is well supported in Nokia N95. I try my best to start that TV feature in my Nokia but always fail, I have even search for the various sites to get the solution but not get the right solution for this, so any one have the solution for this please Help me out.

Re: Does Nokia N97 support TV out

You should have to make the use of the Nokia N97 TV-OUT cable, if you wish to get the TV out for the Nokia N97. You can get that cable easily on the Ebay, or you can also make the use of other mobile TV-OUT cable. May it will support by your mobile and your problems is solved so according to my suggestion you have to make the use of Good "Nokia N97 TV-OUT cable".

Even I was also facing the same problems but however I get the solution for this, you just try it out May it helps to resolve your issue. There are the standards Nokia TV out system available for playing the videos in the full resolution to the connected TV set. I have just made the use of Nokia N95 TV-OUT cable and I have found that my Nokia N97 worked very well with that cable. If that doesn’t work for you then you try with the other Nokia TV-OUT Cable, and even that also don’t work then take the help of some expert or simply contact the service center.

I have found ‘Nokia Video-Out Cable CA-75U’ this cable work better for the Nokia N97 TV out. So you should purchase this and make it connected properly and use it for your need.

Any kind of the TV out cable can be use to overcome this, since this is all the same process of just letting the TV out. So the need is that you have to look for the TV- Out cable which gets fixed completely in your NokiaN97 or you can go to the Mobile gallery to see the Available Cable which supports your mobile.

Such issue is common to most of the Nokia User so the solution for this is that first you have to connect the TV out then go to the menu and after that go to the setting there you will find the Accessories inside that you find the TV-OUT there you have to select the option and set it to the default. Then you have to plug and unplug your Nokia N97 to get the output.

Yes the Nokia N97 support the TV- out features for that you should have the particular cable for the supporting feature for the connection between the mobile and the TV. The best Cable for that according to me you can use any of the Nokia Video-Out Cable CA-75U for connecting your Nokia N97 to the Television to get the best output.