Thread: Nokia N97 Mini error message-“Memory full, Close some applications and try again”

Nokia N97 Mini error message-“Memory full, Close some applications and try again”

My Nokia N97 smaller than normal is giving me the post "Memory full. Shut some requisitions and attempt again" much too regularly. This happens when I attempt to open requisitions, when attempting to open or peruse or answer to a quick message and particularly when I’m attempting to scan the internet. Turning the phone now and again doesn't tackle the situation, or just once out of 4 or 5 times. Has someone a true blue answer for this situation?

re: Nokia N97 Mini error message-“Memory full, Close some applications and try again”

I had the same setback but following attempting the beneath it explained:
    • Moved the message/camera/video memory to mass memory
    • Cleared the internet world store (when I would be able to enter the alternative)
    • Removed unwanted requisitions, verified I just instated new requisitions on the mass memory

re: Nokia N97 Mini error message-“Memory full, Close some applications and try again”

I've got v.11.0.102 firmware and I’ve attempted upgrading it through the phone but it tells me there is no product updates good to go. Freshly I possess the beneath: 194.8MB free phone memory, 4.3GB ready on mass memory and 3.6GB free on my particular memory card.

I truly unequivocally got my N97 Mini again from a Nokia Care Centre TODAY and continue getting these correct same situations. This was the explanation I sent my phone in for repair in the in front of the rest of the competition. I think the key to this situation is that Nokia ought to test their phones before they discharge them.

One indication from my side: I did get precisely that post following synching the phone with my calendar. The same measure of information in Calendar was no situation in my E71, but the N97 smaller than normal began to tell me that note, and I might not do anything in opposition to it aside from reset. I even was not ready to erase entries in the calendar, for the reason that memo showed up when beginning the calendar.

When I attempted to backup contacts information on the memory card, but there was 2GB free. I had to hard reset the apparatus, organize mass memory and card. Reinstall all my provisions that I lost by reset. When that I was fit to backup information on memory card. The same situation again by attempting to compose backup, enough free space on card but no chance “memory full... “error again.

I know it’s totally frustrating, I haven’t been equipped to identify a permanent solution, confidently a upgrade will come soon and this will close.

When I open my display the error message seems to me. I have newly updated my product to this SW v. 30.0.004 the final form good to go till now but the slip message end up being more bothering SW upgrade did not alter the situation. I don't know assuming that I need to arrange / hard reset my phone to tackle the issue

I at first took the sim card out of my Mini to put it into a different phone to ring Nokia and complain. Anyway when I turned on my phone when it didn't have a sim card in it (logged off mode), it appeared to be working fine, so I put my sim card once more into the Mini and it worked ordinarily again. Attempt this out, I don't know provided that its a changeless explanation but its working for me thus far.

Re: Nokia N97 Mini error message-“Memory full, Close some applications and try again”

I have been getting the same message when I utilize the net simultaneously. I have found that I had a photograph as wallpaper. When I removed this and altered the wallpaper back to default setting and it worked. It didn't matter what number of applications I did/didn't have running.