Thread: Unable to login to MSN on Nokia N900

Unable to login to MSN on Nokia N900

Hey guys I have Nokia N900 phone which is already with the latest updates and patches but I have an issue with that phone as I am unable to login on to my MSN IM account. Every time I try to login it gets me an error of Not signed in I attempted to logging in on different Wi-Fi network however it fetch no fortune. I even tried downloading Haze, Pecan, and other MSN protocols yet none of them appear to work. I in fact require this integrated and I would rather not use apps like Pidgin, aMSN, etc.One time, being so irritated, I flash my N900 but that didn't seem to work also. Does anybody else having this problem I would be very appreciating if anybody guide me trough. Thanks in advance

Re: Unable to login to MSN on Nokia N900

Just try and Change the msn password from an additional computer. After that attempt to login through the new password on the phone I was once experience the same thing some time ago and the simple thing I did was altering the password. It was quiet strange but that resolve the issue

Thanks for the reply but I am afraid that this strategy did not works at all and am a still facing the same problem yet unable to login the MSN messenger please guys a little help here

Well I think your carrier have a few ports barren, perhaps you require to have a contract by way of your network operator carrier. However it can´t be that since you have attempt over 3G and WI-FI. The firewall may be jamming Seems odd the issue get in touch with the operator just to be certain there isn´t in the least system for the msn services they presenting. a few settings in MSN, safety problem from MSN remote so to speak

Even I had the same problem and the solution was quite odd . I've just notice a fresh unsecured Wi-Fi network and got linked with it. I've setup my login ID again and now I'm logged on This odd because I've attempted a number of Wi-Fi networks, as I've declare previously.

As you already mention, carrier is extraneous since I don't typically use 3GS. I'm in a region with a lot of Wi-Fi. I presumption it should be my own network, then.

I do make use of a router by a built-in firewall so I estimate I'll attempt and reconfigure it but at least the issue doesn’t exist in within the device itself.

Will let you all know if its works on mu own networks

Thanks again, I really value your help

Well finally you got return for your effort hope it would also work on your own network

After analysis every section of settings in my router and follow-on to hard reset, I am yet to login to MSN on my personal network. Alternatively, I'm capable to login on that wireless network I establish without any problem. I recognize I shouldn't however I access that unsecured network's router and evaluation its settings. I didn't, though, discover any particular settings that be different from my own although it is not the same router I don't actually believe it's an ISP problem. Do you think it be the router itself?

Why don’t you ckeck whether it a router or not because as you said you able to use another net work accept you that in fact show that some configuration problem on it so my suggestion is either update your router version if it old or copy the setting of another router hope this may help you