Thread: Nokia X6 16GB constantly making beeping sound while calling

Nokia X6 16GB constantly making beeping sound while calling

Hey guys I have recently bought this beautiful phone Nokia X6 16GB which is the great phone with the great features but I have one issue with that phone as at any time I make the call I always hear a constant beeping sound that comes from the phone and I really can’t understand what the problem is . and also I have even notice that if I attempt to adjust the volume it goes either all the way downward otherwise all the way up this is getting really annoying as I can’t really make any calls. So I need to know anyone else here facing the same problem as I do as this is very frustrating so please guys any help would be appreciated .

Re: Nokia X6 16GB constantly making beeping sound while calling

Even I have observe the same thing with my Nokia X6 16 GB Clearly a trouble with the volume buttons. When I detached the battery and put back it, it closed for a while but the issue stared once against. It's particularly a irritation since if you think to use your number pad at some point in a call, it won't allow you choose the numbers at the back the volume image. Irritating. Preparation on returning the phone. I'm not at all excited with it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnitG View Post
    Even I have observe the same thing with my Nokia X6 16 GB Clearly a trouble with the volume buttons. When I detached the battery and put back it, it closed for a while but the issue stared once against. It's particularly a irritation since if you think to use your number pad at some point in a call, it won't allow you choose the numbers at the back the volume image. Irritating. Preparation on returning the phone. I'm not at all excited with it.
    How is it possible to use the number pad while the call is connected?

Yeah you people are correct there is some issue with the Nokia X6 16Gb I do have this same difficulty every time i controlled volume its getting mute with beep beep noise for 30 sec and after that only I am capable to control. This make me crazy while making a call. Any solution for this issue

Add me also in your group as I have also recently bought Nokia X6 and it also has the problem with its volume button. the up and down button was not working and by chance if it does works then it jus either goes all the ways down or up

Incidentally using the touch controls or the headset volume controls the whole works properly the problem is only with the side volume button does anyone else having the same problem

The key on mine work okay. I propose you get it back to the store you purchase it from. on the other hand, if there is an Nokia Care Point near your area you might take it there but earlier than you do that attempt a soft reset. on top of the phone dialer press *#7370#. You will need the lock code which is 12345 unless you have altered it and prior to you try that back up your phone to with PC Suite or else Ovi Suite.

Thanks for the solution I presumption i must go to Nokia care centre the awful thing is that I pay for the phone on the USA and at the present I’m in costa rica hence i don’t recognize if the guarantee will apply I have previously completed the Reset and there is no changes what so ever

Actually I am using V20 perhaps it’s a bug although it doesn’t go away with a reset

I am too on version 20 even though an update of version 21 has just been out. Maybe you might attempt updating if the update is accessible for your phone.

Even I had the same problem on my Nokia X6 and the solution for that is Battery removal .take away your battey and put it once more and restarts your phone. Your issue will resolve right away Please respond me if anyone use my tips and get accomplishment

Quote Originally Posted by Huron View Post
    Even I had the same problem on my Nokia X6 and the solution for that is Battery removal .take away your battey and put it once more and restarts your phone. Your issue will resolve right away Please respond me if anyone use my tips and get accomplishment
    No that doesn’t work with me as the problem is solve for a while but the its stared once against after some time don’t know what to do