Thread: Confusion about uninstalled Android market applications

Confusion about uninstalled Android market applications

I'm confused about android advertise? I have beforehand fixed a few applications and after that uninstalled some of them. Why do they still appear under my provisions? The installed mark has gone but it is still under my applications. Is this assuming my phone?

re: Confusion about uninstalled Android market applications

In the event that you have ATK (Advanced Task Killer) open it and shut all programs with it. Then re-open the market sector and the uninstalled applications ought to be gone. In the event that you've acquired them, they will remain there so you could probably access them at a later time assuming that you need. They are not taking up space on your phone; they're on Google's server, so no stresses. As extended is its not commissioned its not taking up space. In the event that you don't have ATK-I exceedingly prescribe it, not unequivocally for this case but it quite makes battery cell existence throughout the day and when your phone is running moderate-killing some tasks will speed it right back.

All applications you have beforehand installed show up under the My Apps tab on the market for speedy reinstallation. Run over to settings>Applications>Manage Applications. That will demonstrate to you a full catalogue of each provision you have established, and permit you to uninstall them.

Task Killers are completely unnecessary and joyfully consume your battery storage device existence, specifically in android 2.2 or more. Android has pretty amazing task management; Task Killers are simply for control cracks who don't comprehend how android works.

Android makes a point not to have its particular Task Killers; in this way, following hitting "home" the task is still running not visible-which plainly empties your battery storage device more and backs your phone off. You are clearly clueless.

• Settings>Applications>Running Services.
    • It's not that pressing home executed the application. Nonetheless, it alternately runs away from anyone's notice, calm and just touching your assets. Android mechanically kills any tasks when it requires assets, in place of minimum newly utilized and sum of assets needed to keep managing. Also, certain, adjustments will permit you to kill an errand via keeping the back button.

In the event that you think android doesn't have a task killer is straight up wrong, and demonstrates a colossal lack of awareness of the OS. Unrestricted multitasking, which appears to be what you are intuition shown, could consequence in a usable apparatus. I had a G1 and didn't utilize an task killer for some time. Android 1.x had horrendous inward job maintaining.