Thread: Dot log file memory increasing constantly in Nokia E72

Dot log file memory increasing constantly in Nokia E72

Hey guys

I have a question for as I am using E72 but recently I have noticed there is a .log file in the root of my phone memory called licensersrv.log and to my surprise the file mass continuously growing, approximately 80kb a day and when i open it constantly has "QFnetworkinfoChangedL start" and "HandleDRMClockChangeL Called 0 0" so is it normal as I am afraid my memory will run out so any one her can assist me on this regard as I have no idea is it what is the cause of this problem any help will be appreciated and I would be glad

Thanks on advances

Re: Dot log file memory increasing constantly in Nokia E72

Yeah even I have notice the same case with my E52. Moreover at present it's already 15 MB How be able to I get rid of it? Should I just delete it or what?

Don’t take any risk just take a back up and then try to delete the file in this way it would be safe beside I make use of "Active File" to browse the stuff of the phone, however I'm not capable to locate this file. Where is it?

There is a file: licensersrv.log with the intention of can be established below the root C: on lots of unlike sort of Nokia telephones. This is a basic text file in addition to the file size appear to be talented to grow up unless the space on C is obsessive. Me and my colleague utilize Nokia N97 device, my file was "just" 2.7MB and my colleague was 27MB I prepared some googleing regarding the file however with no any good result. The only competition I get is as of this forum but all of us contain dissimilar telephone models. E55, E72, E52 and N97.I send this query to the Nokia support a not many days ago and at the moment I get the reply that this file is not a file created my the unusual programs in the device .But Am not so certain regarding that...as the only substandard program that is installed on my phone is Adobe Reader complete version and DMEOne way to separate the trouble is to see which program that is ordinary on all the "difficulty" phone If you are having this crisis with licensersrv.log - please list every your installed programs and telephone model. Is there anybody that have this issue simply using the original telephone programs

Yeah you are right Nokia didn’t know anything about this file. I already checked it

I think I have the solution Open Psiloc World Traveler, select Options/Plug-in Manager. choose World Traveler, and select Options/Check for updates. Hopes this may help you