Thread: How to delete unnecessary application from the Nokia C2-03

How to delete unnecessary application from the Nokia C2-03

Hello I am using Nokia mobile from last 5 years and I have recently bought Nokia C2-03 mobile phone which is touch and type device. I am very new to touch devices. Please tell me what should I do to delete unwanted application from my mobile phone.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: How to delete unnecessary application from the Nokia C2-03

I have gone through your problem and first of all I will ask you that what do you means by unwanted application because if you are talking about the predefine application which comes with the mobile phone like default themes , games or default tones, wallpapers and if you want to delete it then you will not be able to delete that because these are the predefine application and It Is a part of the firmware.

if you want to delete the applications which you have installed on your own then you can easily delete it from your mobile phone. to delete the application you have to go to the file manager and after that you have to open the folder where you have saved the application and after that you have to press and hold the application file and after that you will get the option for the delete that.

try this solution and after that let me know whether it helped you or not. if you need any more help then let me know.

yes I also agree with the above post when you go to the gallery and open the folder and press and hold the file at that time you will get the option such as delete, copy. move and others from there you have to select delete option and after that your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me according to your given steps I have tried to delete the file from the file manager but please tell me where I can find the file manger in my mobile phone?a

if you are unable to find the file manger then I will help you with that. in your mobile phone your gallery itself is the file manger. to go to the gallery you have to first open the menu and after that you have to select the applications option. now after that you will find the gallery. now you have to select the folder where your application is saved and then delete it.

I have open the menu and then applications and then gallery and from there I have open my memory card and then when I have tried to delete the file by pressing and holding it at that time it gets deleted. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.