Thread: getting secondary camera error in Nokia C7

getting secondary camera error in Nokia C7

hello friends I have Nokia C7 mobile phone and I am facing problem with the secondary camera in my Nokia C7. whenever I try to use the secondary camera in my Nokia C7 mobile phone at that time I get "unexpected error occured;restart the phone" error. Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Re: getting secondary camera error in Nokia C7

if you have installed any application in your mobile phone related to camera then first remove it and after removing that check whether you are able to use the secondary camera in your mobile phone or not.

yes I will also suggest you the same if you are using wellness diary application in your mobile phone then you have to uninstall it from your Nokia C7 mobile phone and after uninstalling the wellness diary application you have to restart the Nokia C7 mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone you have to try to use the secondary camera in your mobile phone again and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. As far as I know you will not get the same problem after uninstalling the wellness diary application from your mobile phone.

I am suggesting you this solution because I was also facing the same problem in my mobile phone and after that I have came to know that wellness diary application in my mobile is causing this problem and after that I have uninstalled the application and after uninstalling the application when I have tried to use the camera at that time I didn’t get any issue.

if you are not able to solve this problem after trying above solution also then you should try to solve this problem by resetting the Nokia C7 mobile phone and after resetting the Nokia C7 you will not get the same problem.

if you want to do restore factory setting in your Nokia C7 mobile phone then I will help you with this. before you do restore factory setting in your mobile phone you have to first connect your mobile with your computer and after that you have to take the backup of all the data with the help of the Nokia PC suite.

After that you have to follow these steps.
    • first you have to open the number pad where you dial the number
    • After that you have to type *#7370#
    • after that you have to type the 12345 code as a security code
    • after that it will reset the device.
    • After mobile phone restarts you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not. as far as I know after doing that your problem will get solved.

I am not using any application related to the camera and not even wellness diary application. I have followed your above given steps and after that I have reset my mobile phone also and after resetting the mobile phone also I am still not able to use secondary camera in my mobile phone. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Well I have referred your problem and after going through that I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by doing software update in your Nokia C7 mobile phone and after doing the software update you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I think after doing the software update in your mobile phone all the problem will get solved and you will be able to use the secondary camera.

you can update the software of your Nokia C7 by connecting your mobile phone with your computer and after connecting the mobile phone with the computer you have to open the Nokia PC suite or Nokia OVI suite and you have to make sure that your computer is connected to the internet. after that it will automatically fine for the updates for your mobile phone and then it will prompt message that new updates available for your mobile phone and you have to click on that and then follow the screen instruction. you have to make sure that you have backup all the contacts anf other important data.

If you are internet connection is not good then I will suggest you to do not update the mobile software from your mobile phone instead of that you should visit the Nokia care and there you have to tell the problem regarding your secondary camera and after that they will give you proper solution and after that your problem will get solved.

I have first tried to solve this issue by updating the Nokia C7 software and after updating the software also I was getting the same issue. now after that I have visited Nokia care and there they have checked my mobile phone and find hardware fault and they have repaired my mobile prone and after that my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.

Great to know that the issue resolved.

I have the same issue and i tried all resetting options but no use.

After tried hard-resetting, Nokia care said that it is hardware fault and "no solution for this issue even by direct Nokia." My C7 still has warranty.

Please help me. Where/ how should I contact further.
    Did they charged to resolve your issue?

Thanks in advance