Thread: Nokia E7 with Anna get download error for any item downloaded from Ovi Store

Nokia E7 with Anna get download error for any item downloaded from Ovi Store

Hey guys a little help here I get an E7 with Symbian Anna installed. My trouble was so as to I was receiving “Download error” whenever I’ve attempt to download something from OVI STORE. Hard reset my device. do the entire steps. Installed QT 4.7.3, got the newest OVI Store client 2.12.045 although I’m still getting “Download error” whenever I try to get something from Ovi Store. Can any one here help me on this I would be really appreciating your effort thanks in advance?

Thanks a lot for your help

Re: Nokia E7 with Anna get download error for any item downloaded from Ovi Store

Hey even I am facing the same problem and cant understand what the exact problem is but really this is very annoying and frustrating as well I would be really appreciated any assistance on this regard

Re: Nokia E7 with Anna get download error for any item downloaded from Ovi Store

There is always one and only simple solution and that is re-installation of device firmware can be the only solution

Firstly thanks for such a fast reply except please help me identify how can I do that as by means of Nokia Software Updater 3.0.495 I'm receiving accidental service break whenever I establish it and by means of Ovi Suite 3.1.1.90 I've reinstalled the firmware 022.014 and I get Ovi Store version 2.012.045 on gadget. for all time get the similar "download error" for whichever thing I try to download. Please let me know what in addition I should attempt?

Hey is your piece is under warranty cause the only solution I can see right now is make the most of the services of a Nokia Care Point that is best option because at your end you would not be able to do that .

I don’t have warrant so Please consent to me know what would be the next steps I should take How can I lower QT on my device, as I think this is reason for all of this troubles. I at present have qt 4.7.3

See I suggest you are just wasting the time to get the solution like said earlier you have to take help of Nokia Care Point

I don’t know whether its works or not but there is a software call phoenix that help to flash the Nokia phone may be you can use it to reinstall the firm ware all you have to do is little research on this software and you will know about how to approach