Thread: Need to download mobile dictionary for Nokia N900?

Need to download mobile dictionary for Nokia N900?

Hello guys I am in search for the mobile dictionary for the Nokia 900 and I am not getting it I am not that good in computers and all so thing related to internet and computers I just need everything as spoon feeding so can you guys tell me where can I get the mobile dictionary for Nokia 900 and the main reason why I am asking you so that you would be suggesting me something from where the viruses for my cell phone would not be downloaded and which would be a genuine site.

re: Need to download mobile dictionary for Nokia N900?

Ok don’t need to worry I would ask you to search on the maemo.org and once you are there on this site just search for something which is known as QStarDict and that’s what you have been searching for download it and it would be safer and the best search for your query.

re: Need to download mobile dictionary for Nokia N900?

Hello friend I would like to tell you about this from where I have got and I haven’t any problem so I don’t think you would have any problem with this too and for this you need to go on xdxf.revdanica.com and over there you would get a option saying XDXF Dictionaries Download just need to click over there and you would get many option and you can follow them to get help and I am sure that your search would be end over there for sure. Just go and look out for it. It’s the best place to get what you want and I have been suggesting the same to almost all my friends and all and they have been referring this itself.

Re: Need to download mobile dictionary for Nokia N900?

Hey got what i needed so thanks for commenting and helping me out and i was expecting the best help from you all i was searching but i was afraid to get the virus and all from internet as i have heard so many problems about this and so i would thank you to give me the best solution and keep me safer.