Thread: What games are recommended for Samsung galaxy 2?

What games are recommended for Samsung galaxy 2?

I have recently purchased this phone from the near Samsung gallery. I have explored the phone totally. As far as I know that I know everything present on this phone. But still I would like to know that is there any hidden gems that I don’t know? I am downloading ps1 emulator on my phone. So I want to know that is this illegal? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: What games are recommended for Samsung galaxy 2?

I think it should not matter to you that whether it is legal or illegal. It is not illegal. I would say that if you want best games then go to the market. For that you should tap on games, scroll to new top free and then check what is there. I have found many gems that way. I would say that you can also get the amazon appstore if you are not having it.

I also have Samsung S2. I love this phone. I have the following games on it. So I would recommend you to have them too. Below I have mentioned the name of the games that I have,
    • Dungeon Hunter 1&2 (think Diablo)
    • NOVA 1&2 (think Halo)
    • Order&Chaos Online (think WoW)
    • GameDevStory/HotSpringsStory/GrandPrixStory (mini Tycoon games)
    • Dungeon Defenders (3D tower defense rpg)
    • Majesty (RTS)
    • Inotia3 (free 2D RPG, haven't tried it yet)

Well as far as I know that using simulators is not illegal. If you are downloading games then that is some other story. I have riped a lot of ps1 titles from my copies of games so I don’t actually download any roms. I also obtained my bios file from my ps1. So I think my use of simulators is quite legal. Many people download the roms which I think is quite illegal.

I would suggest that go to Asphalt 6 : Adrenaline is available in Samsung App store and get this application. It has awesome graphics.

Well I would say that you can find many forums on the internet which will enable you to download the games for your Samsung galaxy 2. I have checked out on the internet and found that all the games in the Gameloft thread worked for me. I have actually just got the new S2. I tried to use a different launcher. Also I used the usbStorage folder and I used Appinstaller. They all showed up properly and installed fine. I hope this suggestion is satisfying to you.