Thread: Cannot make or receive calls and text messages in blackberry 9700

Cannot make or receive calls and text messages in blackberry 9700

Hello friends I am using blackberry 9700 mobile phone. from last some days It has started giving me some problems. I cannot make calls and receive calls from my blackberry 9700 and same thing happen with messages also. please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Cannot make or receive calls and text messages in blackberry 9700

I have referred your problem and I would like to tell you that you have to first remove the SIM cad which you are using in your mobile phone and after removing that SIM card you have to insert any other SIM card in your mobile phone and after inserting any other SIM card you have to check whether you are able to make and receive calls or not. if you are not getting after inserting the other SIM card then problem is with your SIm card only and if you are getting the same problem after inserting the other SIM card also then problem is with your blackberry 9700.

I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by doing the restore factory setting in your blackberry 9700. if you have tried to solve this issue by doing that restore factory setting in your mobile phone then you need to contact the blackberry service center and there you have to tell about the problem which you are facing in your blackberry 9700 and after that they will check your mobile phone and give you the solution regarding this.

I hope this solution will be helpful to you.

Re: Cannot make or receive calls and text messages in blackberry 9700

thank you for helping me I have checked my blackberry 9700 mobile with different SIM card and I get the same problem with other SIM card also. after that I have done factory reset in my blackberry 9700 and after resetting the blackberry 9700 mobile when i have try to make and receive calls at that time all the things worked fine. now I am not facing any issue.