Thread: How to unlock BLACKBERRY MFI MULTILOADER 4.11?

How to unlock BLACKBERRY MFI MULTILOADER 4.11?

Hey hi friends I am attempting to unlock my BlackBerry phone but still I am still having the same problem. And here I would like to inform you that the version for unlocking is MFI Multi-loader 2.0.1.3. but this is not working in this case also, so for that only I bought the new MFI version 4.11, but still this thing is also not working. What can I do now for the unlocking the phone? Please if anyone is having the suggestion so please suggest me over here.

Re: How to unlock BLACKBERRY MFI MULTILOADER 4.11?

Here I would like to ask you about which BLACKBERRY phone you are using with you? First tell me that then I will try to get the information about that thing and only then I will suggest you that how you can unlock your BLACKBERRY phone.

Sure, I am having the following phone:-
    • Blackberry 9530 Storm
    • IMEI = 352110037593648
    • MEP = MEP-14074-002

I think that my Blackberry Unlocked states MEP has been successfully cleared, but still I am having the problem as that is yet clean flash of O.S. device still locked, what can I do now? And also I would like to say thanks to all of you that you at least try for that. I think that MFI tool is now coming up as online for version 2.0.1.3 for that Any guidance appreciated.

I can suggest you the following steps as:-
    1. Try to wiped device with JL Commander
    2. And then delete vendor.xml
    3. And after that flash back to original telus o.s. with bb desktop manager
    4. And then advanced options/sim/meppd - no information displayed
    5. different carrier sim inserted - device still asking for MEP code

try with this, and hope that it will help in your case.

I have done with the above suggestion and after trying with them I think that task left now is to figure out how to get MFL 4.11. fort that think I need any recommendations. If you are having that then please suggest me back over here. And also I will say thanks to all of you for helping me and for suggesting me over here.

for your case I think that 4.11 would just totally error out with a message from BB Auth Manager that was saying connection declined and then could not make contact with host or something along those lines. For that reason I have managed to get the my working NTLM server running correctly on the my local host. workstation user name and password and after that I had added and selected it under BBAUTHTOOL servers list. Here in your case also I will suggest you the same to Try with that and hope that it will help in your case.

In this case I assume that you will need inside info from Blackberry for trigger a correct result. And also I can suggest you that you can try this thing with the help of the track team. I am sure they will help in your case. Or else you can also try to contact with the Blackberry customer care service and I am sure that they will suggest you the right way to how to do that. And also if you are not able to resolve this problem then I will suggest you that you can try to send your mobile to the replacements and then take the new phone instead of that.

Sorry friends, I tried this thing also but this is also not working in my case. I have also reported to them but they are not replying for my problem, here I would like to say thanks to all of you that you all have at least tried for me. If any of you is having any other suggestion then please suggest me that thing also. And I am also trying for reporting this thing to the service center and if they help me then I will suggest here that how they helped me. Thanks you.