Thread: Windows phone 7: list of needed fixes.

Windows phone 7: list of needed fixes.

Recently my father gave me the Samsung Focus 3 before three days ago, and I love while playing with this phone. I can say that this one is very nice phone and also I can say that I have explore both its features and shortcomings. I am here to know about that what fixes is needed in this phone. If anyone having the idea about the fixes needed in the windows phone 7 then please suggest me over here. I would also like to see the lists of this type of the fixes.

Re: Windows phone 7: list of needed fixes.

I am having the list which is given as:-
    • I think that there is no way to configure the advance mail setting. Ther you can only specify the SSL but none the any of the non-standard ports.
    • I think that there is no way to switch between the accounts would be a plus, for that reason you have to hit on the back and then find your other email account is not efficient.
    • there is also issue with the copy paste. And I think that Microsoft addressing this issue in the next release.
    • There is also no way to select what name is shown on the contact if you have linked accounts, or Facebook integration. For that reason you will have to change your actual contact card. So I think that it shouldn’t be hard to let you choose the display name.

I think that there is no way to send the contact number using the SMS or MMS from the main OS. For that reason you have to use the application.I this one more thing over here will need fixing that is I can only send text messages to one number, but it allow multiple number for contact.

I also think that there should be made fixes in the following case.
    If you want to delete the email message for gmail accounts then it will send that mail to the Archive not in the trash, and this will need fixes.
    And also it have the Twitter integration into the people hub, I think that this also need so to be fixes. and also if you make the change in the camera setting then you have to remember that thing.

I think that in my case the fixes should be in the following case that is:
    • It should have the Ability to connect to hidden wifi
    • and also it should include the Shuffle, Repeat, Repeat Once options for Zune.

While I don't have a WP7 yet - hope Verizon comes out with one in January when I am due for an upgrade, I played with a WP7 in an AT&T store - my list would include:

• Improve calendar recurring events options, WM 6.5 has more repeat options and end date option. At a minimum, add option to delete all future occurrences from this date to the edit function as a backdoor method to create an end date

I have, it works just fine with IMAP/POP3 & SMTP. Syncing to exchange has no support for alternate ports. Then again, who would go through all the effort of setting up an exchange server and cripple it by using alternate ports.

I don’t think that it is an universal problem or it is with me only, the problem is that while using the Zune or Marketplace they both crashes sometime. This thing has happened to me 3 times up till now. And once this crashes then it says that the application is not able to open, until your phone is reset. For that reason each time I have to reset my phone. And also one thing more about this is, Camera needs to keep settings, because any of the video

Hey thanks to all of you for suggesting me for the fixes which are needed to be done in the windows phone 7. Now I can also suggest this all things in the feed back to the Microsoft for fixing this all type of the issue.

I was also wanted to know about the needed fixes in the windows phone 7 and here I can see that there are so many fixes in this. I think that Microsoft need to fix this all bugs in the windows phone 7. I will try to say them about this thing and I am sure that they will fix this all bugs in the phone. Because there are too many users that they are having so many of the problem and trying to resolve this problems.