Thread: What you don’t like about mango?

What you don’t like about mango?

I am using the new windows phone 7, and I would like to say here that I like this phone very much. And recently I have taken my hands on the Mango build 7712, after using this I can say that it have included the so many features to the windows phone. But here also I have so many issue while using the windows phone, this all issue are causing me to go back to the windows. I am here to know that is there anyone also having the same phone, if yes then please suggest me back over here and also I would like to know that what you don’t like in mango phone?

Re: What you don’t like about mango?

Hey, I am also using the mango phones for my use, and also me too facing the problems so much in this phone. According to me the issue are as follows:
    • Office Hub:

On the office hub, I would like to say that it have no complaints here. It is having the addition of the SkyDrive, which is very great.
    But here the main bug is the main bug is that this phone is having the phone’s accent colour, the it have the strong purple colour really clashes on my start screen and sort of bugs me.
    • Games Hub:

In case of the game hub I can say that, I really like to keep updating the game hub. After updating it looks very better and also integration of my avatar is an awesome touch. But here also I have some of the major problems that is the drawer at the bottom of the hub , it takes up the space and I think that this thing is really very unnecessary. worse of all I often find myself sliding it open when sliding through

While using the mango I am facing the major issue as my music playback is the SHUFFLE. I was having the same issue while I switched to the mango. After switching to the mango I think that it will help to resolve that problem but now I am still having the came problem. For that reason only I hate that the shuffle button. I think that shuffle button actually shuffles the order of the songs listed in any of the albums which are present in your track for playing. I am saying you this thing because I like to play and listen the songs but due to this shuffle problem I am getting not able to play the playlist that I have managed for playing the songs. Hey, if any of you is having the same problem then please suggest over here and also if you have any suggestion about how to enable the shuffle while playing the track list then please suggest me over here.

Yes, I also can say that these are totally unnecessary, because I am also having the extended background instead of having anything else. for example, "play all" in Zune. So that I am telling that these are more, and also these lists are long enough as it is. But still I would like to say that I really like to have the Mango/WP7, here in this case I would like to know that what other users of the mango think about it. And also they like this or not?

I think in the mango, the risky is Multiple window instance. I can also see that where should this all things are use full in this case. I am telling this is use full, because if anyone wanted to switch between 2 documents then for him this will be very easy, at that time it will look like that this mango is very good and you can use it for your use. You can do this thing by directly go back to the music+videos hub and after that long press the back button and then after doing this you can use the instance that's already there. Try with them and I am sure that it will help you a lot.

I also having the complaint with the mango, my problem is that in fact the 5 app limit on fast app switching. It's helpful if I'm going in hop out and do one thing then come back, but if instead of that I get unfocused at all it's pretty much useless. I think this is because it uses the five application and also Five apps is just not so more for such type of the phone.

Friends, thanks a lot for discussing on this topic. Now, after reading all the posts over here I am able to know more about the bugs in the mango. And also I came to know more good and bad things about the mango application.

After watching all the post over here I can say that there are so many of the users which are having the problem while using the Mango. You all have discussed here the good things that is not there in the mango and also you all have discussed about the problem in the mango. Thanks for doing so and telling me more about the faults and bugs in the mango. After this now I am having so much knowledge about the what mango have the bugs on it.