Thread: Windows Phone 7: how to play Digital Copy DVDs?

Windows Phone 7: how to play Digital Copy DVDs?

I like to know that is there any kind of update, which can help me for the playing the Digital Copy DVDs on my windows 7 phone. I want to do that because I am having some type of the problem while playing the DVD copy files. the problem is that when I want to play this type of the files in my windows media player then at that time it plays very good but the same files doesn’t playe on the Zune player. I know that for this think I can also buy the third party software which can help me to convert this type of the video to play in the Zune player, but here I want to know about some updates which can help me to play this type of the files on my Zune player. is anyone having any good suggestion about this? please tell me if anyone of your still waiting for this thing.

Re: Windows Phone 7: how to play Digital Copy DVDs?

For that i don’t think that there is any type of the new update that will help you to play the copy DVD files in your windows phone. I am also having the windows phone which is the new Samsung focus. for playing this type of the files I use the Mac application which help me to synch this type of the files after this the files can be easily played in the windows Zune player. I don’t have even try with this application but I am sure that this type of the application only helps in this purpose only.

here something is totally unrelated in my case also but I would like to say thanks to you for posting the same issue over here. I would also like to know if digital copy of the files will work in my windows phone without converting them. please you have any type of the idea about it then please suggest me here also.

I am sure that you are talking about the Blu-ray Players which is releases lately for playing the digital copy videos. I have still never switched to this one but I would like to be seen in WinMediaPlayer, and now I can say that Zune software don’t have the definition for playing the digital copy files. if anyone having the Zune player which can help to play the digital media files then please suggest me the version of their player.

yes, you are saying correct and I am also sure that this will works in the windows media player and also this files formats are Zune friendly but you are not able to play then in your Zune player because of they are DRM-protected. here I also want to know the reason for that why Zune player don’t support them. I am here to know the reason for that. if anyone having the correct reason for that then please suggest me also over here.

the same thing has asked to the Microsoft before this but still they have not given the response for that. they also they have not told that whether they are going to add this feature to the Zune player or not? and still the Zune player is having the support for this, but it not player this type of the files because the files are DRM-protected. for that reason, I have asked to the Zune. support but they also don’t answers for this. and this thing have been one year ago. but still I am having the same problem for this also.

Hey thanks for confirming me this thing. But here I have also one more problem that is, anyone have to stream those digital copies over to an Xbox360 via Windows Media Center or direct PC connection? here I mean to ask that have you downloaded the digital copy into your PC and also sending it to Xbox or to the media center? if yes then please tell me that how you do this thing, because I also want to do the same.

no, I have not done this thing. I have not tried with them because I don’t have any Xbox still. but in this I will say that I have dedicated to the windows 7 media player center and also to the windows home server. this thing I have given up in the last year and also I had stopped buying the digital copied now.

In your case I will suggest you for the Eahoosoft DVD Ripper, it is very fast and also it have very high speed while operation. so you can try with this one, I am suggesting you thgis one because I am having t this ripper and it really works great in this case.

I don’t think so, because according to me you can stream a digital copy from Windows 7 Media Center to an Xbox 360. I am very sure about this thing because I am doing this thing with my all of my Blu Ray digital copy disks. but still I am trying to get the Zune player so that I can copy this all types of the files to the my windows phone7. for that reason now I have decided to convert all the software and after that I will copy this files to the windows phone 7 which I am currently using.

according to me, Steaming digital copies bought with DVD and Blu-Ray discs and this works very fine in all the cases. but still I think that this is funy that how the Zune software will play them. try with this and report here back.

Hey all, I have asked you for the playing the Digital copy DVDs and you all have suggested me over here. i am trying with the all the steps which you have suggested to me and most of them are working in my case fine. Here I would like to say thanks to all of you for providing me the right suggestion in this case. If I get any other problem then I will ask over here also and I am sure that you all will help me in this case.