Thread: HTC jetstream getting reboot

HTC jetstream getting reboot

Hello friends, I am getting the problem with the HTC jetstream phone, as the phone is getting rebooted automatically, and I am really frustrated and also very much tired of the problem I am getting on the phone. So I want to ask that what is the reason of the rebooting of the phone and why it is happening on my phone, does anyone has faced the same problem with the phone. So please suggest the solution for the phone and what the method to get the problem solved is. Thank you.

Re: HTC jetstream getting reboot

There may be some sort of the virus in the phone which is creating the problem for you and also making the phone to do the reboot again and again, so you can check that in the phone.

The problem with the phone is might due to of the application which you are using on the phone, or it might be of the application which is not fully supportive to your phone, so the phone is creating the problem of the rebooting again and again. So I would suggest you to see for the application which you have installed and which are giving some sort of the problem in the phone. If you got some sort of the application in the phone then I would suggest you to remove the application from the phone and also try to use the phone, I am sure it will solve the problem of the phone.

I do not know the exact way but you can search on the internet, a there is the perfect method which is also the solved the problem which you are facing the problem with the phone of the rebooting, so go to Google and search for it.

I was also facing the same problem as when I do the transferring of large file from PC to HTC Jetstream and the transfer get hang. Well I did what anyone would do, and wait for a while and well after the 10 minutes I remove the cable which set the phone off into a series of reboot every time, so then I pull the ring to go in OS instance. But then also the reboot happen always on pulling the ring every time until I pop the back cover off of the phone, then I removed the SIM card and then pulled the ring to go in OS. After that the tablet has booted without having any issue. So hopefully this might helps you, you can try this.

I think you should call the service center of the HTC phone and tell the problem, I am sure you will be able to solve the problem and also you have to submit the phone over there to get it repaired and also that you do not get the problem with it.

I think you should try to do the formatting of the phone, in the case you do not know the formatting of the phone then it is been given in the user guide manual of the phone which you get along with the phone, so in that you will be able to get the details how to do and what is the method to format the phone, and so you do the formatting of the phone then I would suggest you to add those application which are been best and also worked properly with the HTC jetstream phone, sometimes the application also creates the problem to the phone, so you better look on it. I think the formatting will be the best and also the better way to do the solving of the problem of yours.

Even I also think that the formatting of the phone is the best way, but if you are doing the formatting of the phone then I want to make sure that you crate the backup files of all the data you are having in the phone and are important for you.

As the one of the user have been explain what he has done to solve the problem of the phone, I also think you should try the same method and I think that you will be able to solve the problem and also you will be able to use the phone, if the problem does solve by that method then the best and proper method is that you go the service center of the HTC phone and give your phone over there, if your phone is warranty then you will be able to get the phone repaired without any cost to it, if the warranty is over then you have to pay for the repairing which is been done to your phone and also the problem will not come again on the phone.