Thread: Free Instant Messaging plus now on windows phone 7

Free Instant Messaging plus now on windows phone 7

I buy this windows phone 7 mobile phone and now I read in some articles that the free version of this internet messenger plus is now available on the WP7. This will be really helpful to me if it is free. Thanks for any valuable reply.

Re: Free Instant Messaging plus now on windows phone 7

IM+ now has a free (ad supported) version available in Marketplace. Yes, you can download and then install this application on your windows phone 7 devices. IM+ has the widest collection of exceptional features that you won't find in any other IM client. Whether you want to send Instant Messages down the hall this application really helps to you a lot.

Private instant messaging is network with voice and video chat. This is now called “IM+ Pro” in the Marketplace. This will be provide features that Play with plugins and cool skins or create your own. Then if you have want to this application then use the help and hope that this application provide you facility to do the video and voice chatting with your friend.

Two extremely well-liked apps for Windows Phone 7 were out on the Windows Phone marketplace today. One of the application is an Instant Messaging plus. I am sure many user have already listen about this. If you have need to search a lot about it, then you can use the official link and do the installation process.

You can check out the Evernote app for free. This is the free version of the IM+ application that I have listen. I hope you also knows about it.

I have faced this problem in two month before. In that time, when I try to search a lot about the free version of this IM+ that works well on my Windows phone 7 device, then I go this Europe version. This is absolutely free demo version and I nevere faced any problem with this application. I downloaded the 3 month free version of this application. You can also try this and see what happen on your mobile phone.

IM+ (Zune) for Windows Phone 7 is now free. The main reason behind that is because this application integrates with new chat clients and they are Google Talk, AIM, and Facebook Chat. This is them most popular sites about chatting. You can use it for many times. Hence this free version is launched.

After a series of price drops taking the chat aggregator from $9.99 to 4.99, IM+ is now available as a free version format. This application already free on the other mobile devices and one of the example is the android. You can also check this application on the android market. Hence if you have faced any problem then try these different things. I hope that this will be help to you for removing your problem and then you can access it on your mobile system.