Thread: First impression of htc jetstream

First impression of htc jetstream

Guys for those who all have just brought the tablet I want to ask what do you all think about the tablet? I mean what was your first impression of your tablet. I want you all to give me all the points that you had noticed in the tablet one by one. so that I can also have a good look at the same and also note it down. Even I have to say some good points about the tablet but I will start only after you had mention some points on the same. so please do tell me something about it soon. I want your response ok guys lets have a good discussion about it, that will eb a fun part of the game that’s what I am saying here. so start commenting guys.

Re: First impression of htc jetstream

Quote Originally Posted by Tawannah View Post
    Guys for those who all have just brought the tablet I want to ask what do you all think about the tablet? I mean what was your first impression of your tablet. I want you all to give me all the points that you had noticed in the tablet one by one. so that I can also have a good look at the same and also note it down. Even I have to say some good points about the tablet but I will start only after you had mention some points on the same. so please do tell me something about it soon. I want your response ok guys lets have a good discussion about it, that will eb a fun part of the game that’s what I am saying here. so start commenting guys.
    Frankly speaking I loved every feature of the tablet if I mention them all then it would be a bigger post so that’s why I want to mention about the shortcomings that I had noticed in the thread, so that’s what I would like to mention over here, so what I am saying is that AT&T did not gave me any scribe pen while shipping them. also I could not find google tv where it is? I idd not find it in the tablet, so any ideas where can I find it I hope you will give me some idea on the same as soon as possible that’s what I am expecting from you all.

According to me they did not ship it what I am saying is that you can buy them from a store and use it. I am sure that you will like it. Tablet without scribe pin is like a cake without any cherry on the top of it. so a scribe pen is very much necessary in the tablet that’s what I feel .so hope you will get that scribe pen soon from any stores, that’s what I am hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawannah View Post
    I loved the battery life of the tablet the main thing that I had to check out was the battery. It can work upto 2 days continuously since it has the power to do that, that’s what I am saying here. eys the price is high but yes I don’t find anything wrong with it since they are offering with whatever we need. That’s the highest priority of the htc people an di love them for that. The ui of the tablet is good and performs up to the standard that’s what I think even the touch is good. Functionality is typical for Honeycomb, if some work had done for the browser then it would have been better. Since there is no change as compared to the other tablets.

I am amazed that nobody has mentioned about the keyboard, that is really very sad to see about that since I had expected somebody to mention about the keyboard since that is so nice. The handwriting recognition with the writepad is a good thing that needs text input whenever you want to open some file. You need to buy an application for that which is available for $10. So go and get it that will be a worthy application to try with tahts what I feel. also rest if the applications are good if some work was done on the screen of the tablet then that would be a worthy change I feel, so I think had if screen been a bit better then it would have gone well with the users like me. so that’s what I want to say here and hence the first impression of the tablet on me.

Sorry that I am asking a question here, well I want to know that what is the total space that is showing for you all. for me it is showing 11.8gigs of total storage with 11.26gigs free. I have some doubts on the total storage space that is available for the tablet. Please mention me about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by lust-rous View Post
    Sorry that I am asking a question here, well I want to know that what is the total space that is showing for you all. for me it is showing 11.8gigs of total storage with 11.26gigs free. I have some doubts on the total storage space that is available for the tablet. Please mention me about the same.
    The same here as well 11.8 gigs why are you asking that kind of silly question to us, I mean whats the need to ask that kind of question when you that it is the only total amount of memory that you have in the tablet.

Don’t you all think it should be 20 gigs. Since it has been mention in the manuals of the tablet that’s what I want to say here. so what do you all have to say about the same, any idea about it then do share the information with me over here. Waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same

Quote Originally Posted by lust-rous View Post
    Don’t you all think it should be 20 gigs. Since it has been mention in the manuals of the tablet that’s what I want to say here. so what do you all have to say about the same, any idea about it then do share the information with me over here. Waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same
    If you were not knowing it then there are 2 separate 16GB internal cards that is there in the tablet. One is specially there for the applications that are there in the tablet and the other one os for the phone.. so that’s what I am saying here, so the total internal memory for the tablet is what it is showing for you, so don’t think much about it. the information that is getting showed for you is the perfect information and that’s what I want to say here. so hope that’s you did understand what I amn trying to say here. that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Huron View Post
    If you were not knowing it then there are 2 separate 16GB internal cards that is there in the tablet. One is specially there for the applications that are there in the tablet and the other one os for the phone.. so that’s what I am saying here, so the total internal memory for the tablet is what it is showing for you, so don’t think much about it. the information that is getting showed for you is the perfect information and that’s what I want to say here. so hope that’s you did understand what I amn trying to say here. that’s it from my side for you.
    Then why it is showing 11.8 gigs it should have been showing 14gigs right?

See then why it is not showing me the appropriate information for that, anything that you now what to say please let me know about the same as soon as possible.

Thanks

May be due to the partitioning of the system, that’s what I am saying here. so In the 16GB card you will be getting 14gigs of memory and rest may be used up for the other purposes as well, so that’s why in all you are getting to see 11.8 gigs of memory that’s what I am saying here.