Thread: Windows phone 7 not able to paste pictures in live tiles

Windows phone 7 not able to paste pictures in live tiles

I know that some of you might now about creating Live tiles in windows phone 7. I really like this thing because it was intended for several features. Now there is an annoying problem for me and I don’t know the answer for it. The problem is I cannot copy pictures Live tiles. Is there anything had changed in NoDo or is it simply impossible?

Re: Windows phone 7 not able to paste pictures in live tiles

Do you denote the Pictures Hub photo on top of the Start Menu otherwise whichever Photo? For the Pictures Hub, tap as well as hold the Pictures header as well as choose Change background. Don't memorize ever seeing an opportunity to pin individual photos except you are able to pin your Favorites directory to Start.

The interface of Windows 7 Phone is depending on 2 principles: the "tiles" (tiles) box, which can show the content during a fast as well as instinctive. And "hubs" (hubs, or places of exchange), which collectively consistently applications, services and content available on the smartphone in a single thematic universe. Specifically, the "hubs" are divided into several "families to use." Including: I don’t think that it can include the copy and paste feature.

As far as I can say that the Microsoft Windows 7 Phone looks and is different from the competition for a new interpretation of the interface: just icons but "Live Tiles" or "tiles". The titles are in fact containers that contain groups of applications: contacts, photos, games, music and video, and office marketplace. If you want to access social networking sites like Facebook and Windows Live contacts necessary to resort to the tile that contains the agenda together with telephone contacts.