Thread: Is HTC Jetstream support Micro USB port for connecting SD Card reader?

Is HTC Jetstream support Micro USB port for connecting SD Card reader?

I have one SD card and now I want to load the number of files present on this card reader to the newly purchased HTC Jetstream tablet pc. i buy this tablet pc in the last month and now I have problem when I try to connect this sd card reader with the tablet pc using Micro USB port. The actual problem is that it can’t work to provide this connection. One of the reasons behind that is the compatibility of tablet pc with the Micro USB port. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is HTC Jetstream support Micro USB port for connecting SD Card reader?

This HTC Jetstream is one of the finest Android smartphone, but has been not continuously available on tablet market. Hence this tablet pc has not much information about it. This tablet pc is also containing few of the bugs and they are not related to this issue. This tablet pc has to be providing the microUSB type of USB 2.0 Version. If your SD Card reader supports this USB 2.0 version then there is not problem arrives with this connection.

The other thing behind that is the tablet pc has not been containing any of the extra port that provides this connection. But it helps to you for making the connection with this external SD card reader. Try to use the USB cable for this connection.

Normally it gives compatibility problem and the reason behind that is the USB cable that use for this tablet pc connection with the SD card reader. In that case, I personally recommended to you for use an HTC 99H1027500 Jetstream Micro USB Cable. Then if you have not held this cable, buy it and use for connection purpose. It allows syncing data between HTC devices with USB ports.

Thanks for your valuable reply but now I want to know that the correct way to do this connectivity with this tablet pc. I already try this but it goes failure. Hence i need the way that helps to do this task.

If you use this HTC 99H1027500 Jetstream Micro USB Cable for this connection then the problem is different. I personally think that the problem is because you can’t use right technique to do this connection. Then I suggest you to first do this connection. Then use the mass storage mode of this tablet pc for this connectivity. This mode helps to you for transferring the data from the SD card to the tablet pc.

I wasn’t really impressed with the performance of the tablet. The main reason behind that is I also faced this problem on my tablet pc. I use best USB cable that is provided to the seller and then it also makes such problem. Then I reboot the tablet pc. Next step I try to change the mode of this tablet pc to the mass storage. This will be works and then I was able to solve this problem.

Some people will be disappointed about the fact that this tablet has Gingerbread OS. Sometimes this problem arrives and the reason behind that the firmware not able to do this connectivity task. in that situation we need to try restore the setting of this tablet pc. Try this on your tablet.

I also faced the similar this problem. In that time I use the simple technique to solve such connectivity problem. When I read many articles then they mentioned that this happens because of the firmware not work well. The way I use is as the updating this firmware. In this updating firmware process I use the online update policy. This helps to me for doing this connection. Hence I think you can also try this process for removing such connectivity problem. the other way is use another portable tablet pc and then use an Bluetooth technique for transferring this data. In that first connect SD card reader to that device and then use Bluetooth for transferring file to original target device.

The alternative way to solve this problem is works most of the times. In that you can directly connect your SD card to the slot of this tablet pc. this tablet pc contains the microSD, microSDHC type of memory expansion slot. Then use this and check that the SD card work with this tablet pc or not. This helps to you a lot.

For more information you need to use the expert advice. The official site provides the proper process to do this task within the correct manner. But if you ask my opinion about it then the USB cable changing and using the mass storage mode helps to you a lot.