Thread: Where can i get Accessories for the HTC Jetstream

Where can i get Accessories for the HTC Jetstream

HI, I have recently purchased HTC jetstream and want to know that what are the different accessories that I can have for this device because as I have got the microphone only with the box, nothing else with it. and thus wanted to buy all the Existed accessories, so what are those accessories and off course where can I get it?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Where can i get Accessories for the HTC Jetstream

I would like to tell you about the most important 5 accessories that You'll Want to Get Right Away.

1- MicroSD Memory Card – The HTC Jetstream previously has a built in storage space of 32 GB, but it can be additional prolonged for another 32 GB by means of a microSD card.

2- HDMI Cable - Those who desire to attach their Jetstream to superior multimedia devices such as projectors or large-screen monitors or HDTV may use an HDMI cable.

3- 3.5mm Wired Headsets - though the Jetstream is prepared with built-in loudspeakers, there are places in which users may wish for listen to audios or watch videos, such as in public areas or indoor spaces.

4- Battery chargers – This will be provided in the purchase package itself, the HTC Jetstream is packed with an AC charger that is used to carry back the tablet’s batter power. Charging may take up to 2 hours to wholly, and users may once more enjoy up to 15 hours of nonstop usage.

5- Cover cases - Users who want to protect their Jetstream units in rather fashionable ways may select from rubber, leather or silicone cases.

I am not sure however, after discovering the tablet software a little bit there is an overwhelming desktop dock application that shows the weather, the HTC clock, and many social networking updates. So I take it we will see a “home dock” in the near feature.

I wish a car dock would come out, but because of its size and legitimacy of videos playing while driving, we most likely won't see one of those.

I would like to tell you about the most important accessory that you can have for your device rather you must have to have this accessories for yourself. Since you can’t do anything without it.

You can have HTC Scribe Pen for smother writing on the surface, as I have got it around $80 dollars, but not sure about the current price but you can confirmed from any of the nearest authorizes store.

Apart from this you can have Anti-Glare Screen Protector at AT&T for 20 US dollars, which is actually quite necessary.

I would like to suggest you that you should wait till the October as I have heard that the PDAir will be making some and rooCASE will have some nice ones till October on Amazon and off course they look nice.

According to me the best accessory that I like was the HDMI cable, now I can play all the movies on my HDTV, and off course play all the game on my TV only.
    Thus it is strong recommendation from myself as you should get this product for sure no matter you are buying any other or not.

but I have heard that the Pen would comes up with the box package only, is it true in the nearest days, so what would be the benefit to the existing jetstream cutomers?

Anyways thanks for the suggestions.

You should try to get it from either AT&T or rather you can have option to get any from the any other Ecommerce website. There are too many such as Amazon, Ebay, bestbuy and many more.

But still according to me it would be better if you get it from authorized store of HTC because from there only you’ll get the original product. Or else you may get the product for the device but it would be duplicate.

And off course be aware as you should have to pay more as a service tax and other taxes as well.