Thread: Can I use HTC Jetstream as a notebook?

Can I use HTC Jetstream as a notebook?

Hi, I am thinking to buy the HTC Jetstream and was thinking to utilize it as a notebook in classes?

Do you think it'll be comfortable? Can we make use of the pen in small letters while writing ? How is the interface or is it like the flyer only in big font?

Or is it worthy to buy a notebook or this device? any suggestion would be suggestion.

Re: Can I use HTC Jetstream as a notebook?

I utilize my jetstream for notes. You can alter the pen size, and color on the fly with no troubles. I be apt to write lesser, and I don’t' have tribulations. I discover it contented, and take pleasure in the skill to utilize every note to track my notes.

The Flyer was pleasant, but as well small for good note taking. The Jetstream's size is more like a piece of paper, and it's more natural to write on.

Yeah off course you can have this device for sure but as far as notebooks are concerns this is not a device that you can make use of with this way.

I mean to say you can simply use of this device for your personal use as you can use It as for multimedia purpose. And there are too many other feature that you can make use such as its huge connectivity, such as Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant, 3.5mm stereo audio jack, micro-USB (12-pin micro-USB 2.0), HDMI out.

But still as the above user mention you can simply change the pen size in order to takes notes and all other things.

if you are looking for notebook then this device is completely opposite to this, because see where you have to take notes of each and everything you learn for instance in your class. And thus that you can’t achieve from this tablet.

Anyways apart from this can you be little bit more specific concerning your usage? So that I can suggest you the best device.

Though you have selected very good device but still let me tell you as the operating system is the main thing that makes them different, and as far as android is concern that is far poor than the windows based operating system, and

Actually I have to used it for studying purpose actually and little bit of multimedia usage.

But as you have mentioned that there are far much difference in the operating system, so which one would be better to have?

I am agree with the above user as you should get the notebook only, because in that first of all you’ll get an very good windows based or whatever operating system you want to use. And in this device that’s the common OS they are providing “Android OS 3.1”.

I am not saying as this operating system is not good but still it is good as far as mobile phones and tablets are concern, otherwise off course for sure notebooks are quite good in use as well.

At the same end you can have too many other feature as well, I mean to say here with this device you can have storage capacity up to 32GB or quite more expandable